Vancouver Whistler Private Sightseeing Tour
|Where:||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Price for:||Up to 6 Participants|
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||NOW OPEN|
Sit back, relax, and enjoy a luxurious, scenic private guided tour along the spectacular Sea to Sky Highway from the seaside city of Vancouver up to the peaks of Whistler Mountain and the world-renowned resort of Whistler.
Enjoy the best of Whistler!
This tour is perfect if you love spectacular scenery, nature, majestic mountains, the ocean, and small alpine village charm.
The price shown for this tour is per van, up to 6 people.
Departing from downtown Vancouver, you'll cross the Stanley Park Causeway and enjoy majestic views of the Burrard Inlet, Lions Gate Bridge, and Straights of Georgia. En route to Whistler, the tour will pass the historical Britannia Mine Museum, the cliffs of Squamish, and Brandywine Falls Provincial Park, with a stop to see the water fall in Shannon Falls Provincial Park.
Squamish is home to to one of North America's largest gatherings of wintering bald eagle. During the winter months they can be easily viewed from several spots around town.
At Brandywine Falls Provincial Park, the tour will stop for a trek up the mountain path to see the spectacular 70 meter horse-shoe shaped Brandywine Falls.
In Whistler, you’ll have approximately 4-hours for free time to explore on your own in the village or take in some outdoor activities. Then, its time to leave for Vancouver, at about 5.00 pm.
- A private guided driving tour through Vancouver and along the Sea-to-Sky Highway to Whistler.
- See spectacular natural sights on the coastal drive with stops at provincial parks.
- Enjoy free time exploring the alpine village of Whistler.
- A private tour, just for you and your group.
- Private driver / guide.
- Premium, private transport in an air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van.
- Pickup and drop-off from downtown Vancouver.
- Bottled water.
When: Available year-round Tours Daily
Need to know:
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
This private sightseeing tour from Vancouver to Whistler and back is a great way way to soak up the sights and travel around during a day trip of this spectacular region! This guided tour makes a perfect experience gift for locals looking to rediscover their city, or for visitors who want a to discover all that this Vancouver, Squamish and Whistler have to offer in comfort and style.
How To Book Your Experience