Vancouver Seadoo Tour with Dinner on Bowen Island
Hop on a Seadoo and hang on for an exciting, unique Vancouver sightseeing tour with dinner on Bowen Island. You’ll cruise around English Bay checking out the breathtaking scenery and stop at Bowen Island for a relaxing dinner.
|Where:||Vancouver, British Columbia|
Seadoo Tour of English Bay with Dinner on Bowen Island – Single rider
This price is for one person.
Seadoo Tour of English Bay with Dinner on Bowen Island – Double Rider
This price is for one jet ski with two riders.
A Seadoo tour that gives a whole new meaning to 'Dine and Dash'!
Your exciting dinner adventure begins when you meet your guide on Granville Island. After a safety briefing and orientation session, you’ll get suited up with a life jacket and head out onto the open waters of English Bay.
Following your guide, you’ll cruise underneath the Lionsgate Bridge, past famed Stanley Park, through the Burrand Inlet with a brief stop by Lighthouse Park and then head over to the Seal Colony at Pam Rocks.
After enjoying the spectacular views from your Seadoo, it’s off to Bowen Island where you can relax outside on the patio at Rustique Bistro, Tuscany, or Barelona Tapas
& Wine Bar as you enjoy a delicious dinner.
After dinner and a stroll around Bowen Island’s shops, you’ll head back to Granville Island on your sea doo, cruising along the south shore of English Bay, passing Stanley Park, the colony of seals, Lighthouse Park, Kitsalano Beach, countless sailboats and cargo ships.
A Seadoo Tour of Vancouver’s English Bay with Dinner on Bowen Island is an awesome way to enjoy summer in Vancouver and will take your 'date night' to the next level.
- A guided Seadoo tour around English Bay.
- Experience spectacular views of the city and surrounding parks.
- Watch the seals frolic at Pam Rocks.
- Relaxing dinner on Bowen Island.
*The restaurant is subject to change to accommodate the number of guests on the tour.
Duration: 3.5 hours
When: May - September Tours daily at 5:30pm
Need to Know:
- You will be issued a one-day boater's license that will allow you to drive the Seadoo for the duration of your tour or rental.
- You must have a valid driver’s license to operate any of our Seadoos.
- Riders without a valid drivers license and above the age of 6 years may still ride the Seadoo in the passenger position on the Double Rider experience.
- Insurance is not included in the price. All Seadoo rentals require a mandatory $12 collision coverage with a $1,000 deductible that can paid on the day of your tour.
- Must be 19 years of age or older to sign a waiver, or have a parent or legal guardian come in and sign the waiver for you.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 Seadoo is. If it is canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Whether this is your first trip to British Columbia or you're a local, add this Seadoo and sightseeing tour with dinner on Bowen Island to your list of adventurous things to do in Vancouver.
The Vancouver Seadoo Tour with Dinner on Bowen Island takes place from Vancouver's Granville Island. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience