Experience the Vancouver skyline at sunset on this guided kayaking tour that departs from Kitsilano Beach. Kayaking Vancouver’s shoreline at sunset gives you the opportunity to see False Creek’s floating homes, Vancouver’s Science World, BC Place stadium, marinas, birds, and seals from a whole new perspective.
The perfect way to end the day!
This relaxing kayak tour begins when you meet your knowledgeable guide at Kitsilano Beach and get a brief orientation. In the evening, the city is relaxed the water is generally calm, and kayaking Vancouver’s waterways is the perfect way to end the day.
You’ll lower yourself into your single or double kayak and set off towards False Creek. Your guide will recount to you Vancouver’s history while updating you on some of the newest, most interesting ventures in the City. He/she will put names to buildings as they point out the most popular sights along the skyline and see the floating houseboats as they bob gently in the water, rocking their inhabitants in a relaxing manner.
- Relaxing kayaking tour at sunset from Kitsilano Beach to False Creek.
- Experience views of downtown Vancouver’s downtown sites like Science World, BC Place Stadium and False Creek from a unique perspective.
- Expert guide
- Use of kayak
- All necessary equipment
When : May - August
5:00pm or 5:30pm Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays, Kitsilano Beach, north end
Duration: 2.5 hours
Need to Know:
- If you would like to kayak alone, you must be an experienced kayaker and be able to demonstrate a successful solo rescue.
- You must be able to swim on your own.
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
- Paddlers under the age of 15 must be in the front cockpit of a double kayak with someone who is at least 19 years of age in the back.
- Children under the age of 16 are required to have adult supervision.
Whether you are looking for a unique gift or for fun things to do in Vancouver, the Vancouver Sunset Kayaking Tour is the ticket!
This experience takes place at Kitsilano Beach, Vancouver.VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience