Hop on a jet ski and hang on for a unique, thrilling 3-hour Vancouver sightseeing tour with dinner. You’ll cruise around English Bay checking out the breathtaking scenery and stop at Bowen Island for a relaxing dinner at Rustique Bistro or Doc Morgan’s restaurant.
A jet ski tour that gives a whole new meaning to 'Dine and Dash'!
Your exciting dinner adventure begins when you meet your guide on Granville Island. After a safety briefing and orientation session, you’ll get suited up with a life jacket and head out onto the open waters of English Bay.
Following your guide, you’ll cruise underneath the Lionsgate Bridge, past famed Stanley Park, through the Burrand Inlet with a brief stop by Lighthouse Park and then head over to the Seal Colony at Pam Rocks.
After enjoying the spectacular views from your jet ski, it’s off to Bowen Island where you can relax outside on the patio at Doc Morgan’s Pub & Restaurant or Rustique Bistro as you enjoy a delicious dinner. Your tour includes 1 main entree and 1 drink.
After dinner and a stroll around Bowen Island’s shops, you’ll head back to Granville Island on your sea doo, cruising along the south shore of English Bay, passing Stanley Park, the colony of seals, Lighthouse Park, Kitsalano Beach, countless sailboats and cargo ships.
A Jet Ski Tour of Vancouver’s English Bay with Dinner on Bowen Island is an awesome way to enjoy summer in Vancouver and will take your 'date night' to the next level.
- A guided jet ski tour around English Bay.
- Experience spectacular views of the city and surrounding parks.
- Watch the seals frolic at Pam Rocks.
- Dinner at Rustique Bistro or Doc Morgan's Pub & Restaurant on Bowen Island.
- A guided evening jet ski tour from Granville Island to Bowen Island
- Wet suit and life jacket.
- Jet ski and fuel
- 1-day boater's licence
- 1 main entree and drink per person
Duration: 3 hours
When: May - August Tours daily at 5:30pm
Need to Know:
- You will be issued a one-day boater's license that will allow you to drive the jet ski for the duration of your tour or rental.
- You must have a valid driver’s license to operate any of our jet skis.
- Riders without a valid drivers license and above the age of 6 years may still ride the jet ski in the passenger position on the Double Rider experience.
- Insurance is not included in the price. All Jet Ski rentals require a mandatory $12 collision coverage with a $1,000 deductible that can paid on the day of your tour.
- Must be 19 years of age or older to sign a waiver, or have a parent or legal guardian come in and sign the waiver for you.
Whether this is your first trip to British Columbia or you're a local, add this jet ski and sightseeing tour with dinner on Bowen Island to your list of adventurous things to do in Vancouver.
The Vancouver Jet Ski Tour with Dinner on Bowen Island takes place at Vancouver's Granville Island. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience