Vancouver Hiking and Cycling Tour with Lunch
Vancouver, British Columbia
Experience an exciting day exploring the breathtaking valley of Pitt Meadows and the forest of Lynn Canyon Park on this 6.5-hour hiking and cycling tour from Vancouver.
Leave Vancouver behind and head out on a sightseeing adventure outside the city.
Your hiking and biking adventures begins with a leisurely hike through Lynn Canyon Park. You’ll cross the 50m high suspension bridge and experience a panoramic view over the forest, canyon, and raging waters below.
Once you leave the bridge, you’ll enter the 1000-year-old forest. Your guide will impart some interesting facts about the local fauna, flora and the First Nation’s People who inhabited this area for thousands of years. You’ll stroll along the boardwalk and under the canopy of the trees before reaching Lynn Creek and the crystal-clear waters of Thirty Foot Pool.
The hike continues along the Baden Powell Trail to Twin Falls Bridge where you'll cross the river, making your way back to where the hike began.
After the hike, you’ll return to the bus and take a 30-minute drive to Pitt Meadow for a healthy and fresh picnic lunch along the Alouette River.
Pitt Meadows is located 50 km from downtown Vancouver in the lower Fraser valley, and surrounded by the glorious mountains of Pinecone Burke and Golden Ears Provincial parks.
The bike trails that you’ll ride along are vehicle free, flat and smooth riding. You’ll appreciate the surrounding fauna, farmland and blooming meadows as you pedal along the majestic trail. The Trans Canada Trail at Pitt Meadows is a hidden gem, close to the city and free from the masses of people. This is the only tour with access to the Trans Canada Trail located at Pitt Meadow.
- Picked up in downtown Vancouver
- Lynn Canyon Park - 90 minutes
- Baden-Powell Trail - 90 minutes
- Golden Ears Provincial Park - 2 hours
- Pinecone Burke Provincial Park - 2 hours
- Return to downtown Vancouver
- 6.5-hour small group tour of bike and hiking trails from Vancouver.
- Bicycle and helmet.
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide and driver.
- Transportation for the day.
- Park admissions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Vancouver.
- A light and healthy lunch, water and refreshments.
When: April – September Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Duration: 6.5 hours
- Hiking: 5 km
- Bike Ride: 21.5 km
Need to know:
- All the bikes are thoroughly maintained before and after every ride to ensure you have a problem free,safe ride.
- The hybrid bikes are ideally suited to the terrain of the tour, boasting a comfortable upright riding position and 27" semi-slick wheels for more efficient cycling.
- This is a family-friendly tour with bicycles to suit all ages. At the time of reserving with the tour provider please indicate the age of the children attending so they can arrange a bicycle to fit.
- All tours are paced according to the individuals on each tour. A nice leisurely pace sets the tone while you pedal along and enjoy the serenity and beauty of the countryside.
- Individuals should have some level of fitness and the ability to ride a bicycle in order to enjoy the tour in a safe and pleasurable manner.
- Tour participants are recommended to wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing and closed toe footwear.
- Tour participants are recommended to bring sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses for protection from the sun.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. A vegetarian option is available.
Whether you are looking for a unique experience gift or fun things to do in Vancouver, the Vancouver Hiking and Cycling Tour with Lunch is the way to go!
This sightseeing tour takes place at Vancouver, British Columbia.
How To Book Your Experience