Vancouver Bike Tour – City Highlights
Experience the Vancouver’s vibrant culture, scenery and famous landmarks on this 4-hour guided bike tour. You’ll discover renowned attractions like Stanley Park, English Bay, The Totem Poles and Siwish Rock.
|Where:||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
|Availability:||Currently not available|
Explore Vancouver’s attractions by bike.
Your sightseeing tour of Vancouver by bike begins in the morning when you meet your guide in central Vancouver and are brought by private bus to Stanley Park, one of the largest urban parks in the world and home to over half a million trees.
After a quick safety-briefing and a bike and helmet fitting, you’ll cycle along the famous Vancouver Seawall, the worlds longest uninterrupted waterfront path. In the park, you’ll stop at various attractions including the Totem Poles, Siwash Rock, English Bay, and an old growth forest. The seawall offers incredible panoramic views of the North Shore, Vancouver Island and Lions Gate Bridge. You’ll learn about the native people that once inhabited the area, cycle into the rain forest, past Beaver Lake, and spot local wildlife like herons, river otters, and bald eagles.
The tour takes a short break in English Bay where you can visit the "A-Maze-ing Laughter" bronze statues and savour a local ice cream sandwich. This exhibit which portrays the artist Yue Minjun's own image "in a state of hysterical laughter".
Next, you’ll continue along the seawall and over the Burrard street bridge to Granville Island, renowned for its lively public market featuring a spectacular array of seafood, local produce, and crafts. The visit to the island will allow some free time to explore the area, shop for souvenirs or sample some of the local cuisine.
From Granville Island, you’ll hop aboard a False Creek Ferry and cruise towards Olympic Village, home to the 2010 Olympics. The bike tour continues to China town to visit Dr. Sun Yat-Sen classical Chinese garden and then to Vancouver's oldest neighbourhood, Gastown. To complete your adventure, you’ll cycle along the northern section of the seawall, passing through Coal Harbour and Canada Place en route back to Stanley Park.
This small-group tour is perfect for all types of riding abilities.
- 4-hour guided sightseeing tour of Vancouver by bike.
- Cycle Vancouver’s unique neighbourhoods of Gastown, China Town and the Olympic Village.
- Experience spectacular city and mountain views from Stanley Park.
- Discover Granville Island market’s eclectic wares.
- 4-hour guided bike tour of Vancouver.
- Bicycle and helmet.
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide and driver.
When:April – September Wednesdays
Need to know:
- Suitable for all ages, with a basic to moderate level of fitness.
- All the bikes are thoroughly maintained before and after every ride to ensure you have a problem free, safe ride.
- The hybrid bikes are ideally suited to the terrain of the tour, boasting a comfortable upright riding position and 27" semi-slick wheels for more efficient cycling.
- This is a family-friendly tour company with bicycles to suit all ages. At the time of booking please indicate the age of the children attending so they can arrange a bicycle to fit.
- Tour participants are recommended to wear closed toe footwear and loose fitting, comfortable clothing.
- Tour participants are recommended to bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat for protection from the sun.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Whether you are looking for a unique experience gift or fun things to do in Vancouver, theVancouver Bike Tour is the ticket!
This sightseeing tour takes place at Vancouver, British Columbia.
How To Book Your Experience