Spend a day exploring Vancouver and North Vancouver on a comprehensive small-group tour where you’ll enjoy the best the Vancouver area has to offer, including Vancouver Lookout Tower, downtown Vancouver, Stanley Park, Granville Island, a harbour cruise, the Capilano Suspension Bridge, Grouse Mountain and a lumberjack show atop the mountain.
Experience all of Vancouver’s must-see attractions in one adventure packed day!
Your adventure begins with being picked up from your downtown Vancouver accommodation followed by a narrated drive through the beautiful city of Vancouver on your way to Vancouver Lookout.
Your guide will highlight the sights as you pass through Downtown, Chinatown, and Gastown. When you arrive at Vancouver Lookout, you will be whisked up 553 ft. in a glass elevator to experience a spectacular 360° view of the city and its surrounding beauty.
The tour continues to Stanley Park, situated on a peninsula at the northwestern edge of downtown Vancouver. Stanley Park is one of the city's most popular tourist destinations, with its ever-blooming gardens, pristine coastal areas and roughly 500,000 hemlock, cedar, and fir trees. You’ll have many photo opportunities along the way including Prospect Point, and the famous Totem Poles.
Next, you’ll set sail on a 1 hour scenic cruise through Canada’s “Gateway to the Pacific”- the Burrard Inlet. The Vancouver Harbour Cruise* will bring you up close to many of Vancouver’s most famous landmarks. You’ll cruise past Stanley Park, Lions Gate Bridge, historic Gastown, the busy cruise ship terminals, the breathtaking North Shore Mountains and more.
Once you are back on shore you will visit the famous Granville Island Market. You will have free time to purchase lunch from a food stand or restaurant of your choice, along with some time to explore local shops and art galleries.
After exploring Granville Island, you will drive into North Vancouver and the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. Capilano Suspension Bridge is a 450-foot-long bridge suspended 230 feet above the Capilano River. Once you have completed crossing the bridge, you can head over to the Cliffwalk®, a series of cantilevered walkways suspended 82 feet above the forest below.
Next stop – a ride to the top of Grouse Mountain in North America’s largest aerial gondola where, at the top, you will be treated to spectacular views of the city. You’ll have 30 minutes of free time to take in the stunning views and explore the Wildlife Refuge. You will finish your visit with a Canadian Lumberjack show atop Grouse Mountain.
At the end of your tour, your guide will bring you back to your hotel.
- Narrated drive through Downtown Vancouver, Chinatown, and Gastown.
- Narrated drive through Stanley Park with stops at Totem Poles, Prospect Point, and other scenic spots.
- Ride to the top of Vancouver Lookout for a a 360° view of the city and surrounding mountains.
- 1- hour Vancouver Harbour Cruise. (exact operating dates may vary annually depending on weather).
- Visit to Granville Island Market (food available for purchase).
- Visit to the Capilano Suspension Bridge and Cliffwalk®.
- Skyride gondola ride to the top of Grouse Mountain.
- Canadian Lumberjack Show and Wildlife Refuge at the peak of Grouse Mountain.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Downtown Vancouver.
- Intimate, guided tour experience (groups are limited to 6 people).
When:Available year-round tours daily
Need to know:
- The maximum number of participants on the tour is 6.
- Lunch is available for purchase during your visit to Granville Island Market.
- The Vancouver Harbour Cruise is a seasonal attraction, tentatively scheduled for May - September.
- Canadian Lumberjack show is seasonal and runs from May - October
Whether you are looking to spend the day exploring Vancouver or for a unique experience gift, this Vancouver and North Vancouver Full-Day Private Sightseeing Tour is the ticket!
How To Book Your Experience