Vancouver Aerial Adventure Course
Take to the trees and discover the excitement of zip lines and suspended aerial obstacles. Unleash your wild side! Swing and climb across cargo nets, tight ropes, rope swings, swinging logs, wobbly bridges, and more on the Vancouver Aerial Adventure Course.
|Where:||Maple Ridge, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
3 levels that get more challenging and higher as you go. Up to 45ft high!
The Vancouver Aerial Adventure Course is a self-paced aerial activity of games and zip lines that begins six-feet (2 metres) above the ground, and rises as you get comfortable moving through the obstacles. The fun and challenge increases as you go, enhancing your abilities and testing your bravery.
You’ll start with a training session on the ground to get comfortable using the continuous belay system and the ziplines. Then, you’ll climb up a ladder and make your way from tree to tree by walking across tightropes, sliding down ziplines, scaling cargo nets, flying through the air on rope swings, balancing on wobbly bridges, and leaping onto swinging logs.
The Vancouver Aerial Adventure Course is appropriate for people ages 5 and older, and for groups of mixed age and ability. You don’t need any previous experience. Demonstration, equipment, course monitoring, and encouragement are provided by qualified Element Guides.
How difficult is the aerial adventure course?
- Physical: Progressive impact, from low to high skill level as the course games become more challenging.
- Mental: Exhilarating: The heights rise up to 45 feet – your comfort level in the trees typically rises too.
- A self-paced activity.
Duration: 2 -3 hours to complete
Need to know:
- Your experience must be reserved in advance of arriving at the park.
- Minimum age: 5 years. Ages 5 to 13 must have an adult in the park supervising them
- Minimum height: 4'8 (142 cm).
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs (136 kg).
- A signed online waiver is required for each guest (Parent/legal guardian signature is required for each minor guest).
- What to wear: Sturdy, closed-toed shoes (no flip-flops), and close-fitting clothing appropriate for the weather. Long hair must be tied back.
So whether you are looking for an incredible adventure or a unique Vancouver area experience gift, the Vancouver Aerial Adventure Course is the ticket!
This experiences is located at Maple Ridge, British Columbia.VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience