Toronto Sightseeing Tour
Discover Toronto’s must-see attractions! Experience a sightseeing tour to some of the Toronto’s most famous landmarks such as the CN Tower, the Toronto Harbour Cruise, St. Lawrence Market, and Casa Loma.
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Toronto Sightseeing Tour - Adult
Toronto Sightseeing Tour - Child 5 - 12
Toronto Sightseeing Tour - Child 4 and under
Experience the best of Toronto!
This tour will have you not only experiencing first-hand some of Toronto’s top attractions, but also learning about their history and the surrounding neighborhoods. Once this comprehensive Toronto tour is completed, you will walk away with a head full of amazing tidbits and facts about Toronto history and some wonderful memories.
Your small-group tour of Toronto begins with being picked up from your hotel in downtown Toronto before heading to your first stop, the CN Tower.
You’ll be whisked up the glass elevator to the observation deck at the CN Tower, one of the world’s most popular tourist spots. From the LookOut Level, as you are enjoying a panoramic view of the city, you’ll feel the breeze at 342m in the air on the outdoor terrace and take a walk on the glass floor - which was the first in the world in 1994 when it opened!
On your way to your next stop, Casa Loma, your guide will provide you with a narrated driving tour through the city where you’ll pass by multiple points of interest including Queen’s Park, Dundas Square and Nathan Phillips Square. At Nathan Phillips Square you’ll have a chance to take a picture with the famous “Toronto” sign and learn about the PATH beneath the city.
Casa Loma is the only real full-sized castle in North America. This majestic and mysterious castle boasts turrets, secret passages, and tunnels. From May to October, the castle also features four acres of lush gardens overlooking Toronto with spectacular views of the city.
After your visit to Casa Loma, your guide will bring you to the St. Lawrence Market, dubbed one of the ‘Top 10 Food Markets’ in the world by National Geographic in 2011. You will have some free time here to shop amongst the more than 120 vendors or get something to eat.
The final stop on the tour is a Toronto Harbour Cruise boat tour. On board, you'll be treated to breath-taking views of Toronto’s skyline. The boat will take you to discover the bustling waterfront and nearby Toronto Islands.
At the end of the tour, your guide will drop you off at your hotel in downtown Toronto.
- Visit to CN Tower for a panoramic view of the city and a chance to walk on the glass floor.
- Visit to the historic, mysterious Castle Casa Loma.
- A cruise aboard the Toronto Harbour Cruise (not available in the winter months) *
- A visit and free time to explore St. Lawrence Market (closed Sundays and Mondays). **
- Friendly, experienced tour guide.
- A small, group tour (maximum of 9 people) of downtown Toronto and surrounding the neighbourhoods.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in downtown Toronto.
When:Available daily year-round
Need to know:
- *The boat cruise is weather dependent and not available in the winter months. When the boat is not operating it will be replaced with a visit to the Royal Ontario Museum.
- **When St. Lawrence Market is not open, this will be replaced with a visit to the Distillery District.
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
Whether you are looking for a unique gift or new ways to explore Toronto, add this to your list of fun things to do in Toronto.
How To Book Your Experience