Toronto Islands Canoe Paddle and Dining Adventure
Get ready to experience some of the most breathtaking views of Toronto on a Canadian Signature Experience that begins with a leisurely paddle to the Toronto Islands in a heritage Voyageur Canoe followed by an amazing meal lakeside.
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Designated a Canadian Signature Experience by Destination Canada.
The Toronto Islands provides a refreshing escape from downtown, with beautiful views of the city skyline and Lake Ontario. You’ll set out in a heritage Voyageur Canoe, a replica of those used by early Canadian settlers. You’ll paddle past beautiful sailboats and yacht clubs as your guide tells you all about the natural geography and history of the area. If you’re lucky, you will get to see some native Canadian wildlife as you paddle through the nature sanctuary.
Once you land at the Islands, your crew will present an amazing meal of wild-foraged ingredients, fish, local meats, salads – paired with Ontario artisan cheeses, house-made breads, and handmade charcuterie. Plus, save some room for local Ontario pastries and sweet bites for dessert.
As the beautiful summer evening winds down, you’ll paddle back to the city, taking in the magnificent sunset and skyline view from the water.
The Toronto Islands Canoe Paddle and Dining Adventure is a 'must add' to your list of the fun things to do in Toronto and is the perfect gift for foodies!
- A nationally recognized Canadian Signature Experience.
- Experience nature and wildlife within the city.
- Unforgettable views of Toronto and the Islands.
- Enjoy a delicious multi-course locally sourced meal.
- A truly unique culinary adventure.
- All preselected food and drink.
- A passionate local foodie guide.
When: Available Thurday evening 6:00pm July - August*
*subject to availability
Need to know:
- Minimum age for participation is 6 years if they can swim and/or have previous canoe paddle experience.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No canoe or paddling experience required.
- Due to harbour safety and sailing schedules, the Canoe leaves the dock at 6PM sharp, no exceptions.
- Please ensure enough time to arrive 15-20 mins. early, and please consider all traffic, parking, and Rogers Centre + Air Canada Centre events within your travel time.
- How much food with there be? You’ll have plenty to eat and drink and certainly leave satisfied.
- Severe food allergies (ie. nuts, shellfish), vegetarians and those who do not drink alcohol, can be accommodated. Substitutions for any other dietary concerns such as celiac, gluten-free, vegan, or dairy-free are not possible. Please advise of any serious food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time with the tour provider.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
- This tour runs in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly.
This unique experience gift takes place at Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience
CANADIAN SIGNATURE EXPERIENCE!
Culinary Adventure Co. has been officially designated as part of the Signature Experiences Collection® by the Canadian Tourism Commission. The CTC believes that this esteemed group of selectees exemplify “once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences...and show the world what Canada’s tourism brand is all about”.