Toronto Distillery District Food and Drink Crawl
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||On COVID-hold for the time being|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
|Age restriction:||Minimum age for participation - 19 years|
Taste spirits, sip beer, and feast on tasty bites on this historic food and drink tour set in Toronto’s Distillery Historic District. You’ll feel as if you stepped back into the Roaring 20’s.
Discover the past and present of Toronto’s distillery scene.
The tour begins with your knowledgeable illustrating the riveting past of Toronto’s Distillery District with stories about smugglers, rumrunners, Al Capone’s Chicago and the Temperance Act.
At its peak, Gooderham & Worts was the largest distillery in North America. You’ll learn of its rise and fall through the decades while taking in the gorgeous architecture and winding cobblestone alleys lined with hip restaurants and bars.
Along the way you’ll stop at Mill St. Brewery for a fresh brew to wet your appetite. Mill St. Brewery was one of the first new businesses to open in The Distillery District after its renewal.
Next, you’ll learn all about distillation atSpirit of York Distillery Co.. Here, you’ll find out what goes into making spirits like gin, whiskey and vodka. You’ll learn to taste spirits properly with a flight of spirits of your choosing.
Along the way, you'll get to fill up on British baking from Brick Street Bakery, indulge in tapas from Madrina, and snack on SOMA's artisinal chocolate.
- Local guide with a passion for mixology.
- Tour of Toronto's Distillery District with a behind the scenes look at the workings of a distillery.
- Tour and tutored tasting of a flight at Spirit of York Distillery Co.
- Snack on gourmet bites.
When:Available year-round Tours daily except Mondays
Need to know:
- Minimum age is 19 years. Proof of age may be required, please bring government issued photo ID.
- Maximum number of participants per tour is 12 people.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- For safety reasons, if you wish to enter the distillation area you will need closed-toe shoes.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Whether you are looking for fun things to do in Toronto or a unique experience gift, the Toronto Distillery District Food and Drink Crawl is the ticket!
This tasty Toronto Tour takes place at Toronto's Distillery District, Ontario.VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience