Toronto Cocktails and Tapas Tour
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||On COVID-hold for the time being|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
|Age restriction:||Minimum age for participation - 19 years|
Experience an evening discovering Toronto’s fabulous Spanish tapas and cocktails scene on this high-end food tour that features two of Toronto’s top 10 restaurants.
Dive into Toronto's culinary and mixology world!
The tasty fun begins when you meet your knowledgeable and entertaining guide for traditional tapas and sherry-based cocktails at an authentic Spanish tapas bar and one of Canada’s top 10 restaurants. Here, you’ll learn about tapas culture as you socialize Spanish style.
Next, the tour is off to enjoy variations on tapas and drinks with French-Cantonese flair.
The tour ends on high note as you get your boogie on atMrs. Robinson, a funky 70’s disco & soul funk bar with modern cocktails and soul food. You’ll leave inspired to create your own cocktails at home.
Each place you visit will have a unique cocktail to go along with the theme & cuisine of the venue.
- Local guide with a passion for mixology
- Visit to 3 of Toronto’s top Restaurants
- Tapas at all Locations (equivalent to a full meal)
- 3 craft cocktails
When:Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 6:00pm Available year-round
Meeting location:Bar Raval, 505 College St., Toronto
Need to know:
- Tour stops may be subject to change.
- Minimum age is 19 years. Proof of age may be required, please bring government issued photo ID.
- Maximum number of participants per tour is 12 people.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Whether you are looking for new ways to explore Toronto, a unique gift or want to discover the best cocktails and tapas, this tasty tour is one of the best things to do in Toronto visitors and locals alike!
This Cocktails and Tapas tour takes place at Toronto, Ontario.VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience