Drive a Race Car, Brantford, Ontario
Jukasa Motor Speedway has waved the checked flag for the final time. Check out our Stock Car Driving experiences at Flamboro Speedway, a short drive away!
|Price for:||1 Participant|
|Availability:||Currently not available|
Taste of Speed - 5 laps Jukasa Motor Speedway
The Qualifier - 10 laps Jukasa Motor Speedway
The Shootout - 15 laps Jukasa Motor Speedway
Start Your Engines - 20 laps Jukasa Motor Speedway
Ride Along - 3 laps Jukasa Motor Speedway
Side by Side Ride Along - 5 laps Jukasa Motor Speedway
Real racing, real stock cars, real FAST!
Your adrenaline-pumping adventure begins when you arrive at Jukasa Motor Speedway (formerly Cayuga Speedway). You’ll meet your racing instructors. They will go over safety procedures, the flags used, how to enter/exit the track, cornering, braking, passing, much more.
Then, it’s into your racing suit and full-face helmet. You’ll climb through your stock car’s window. The pit crew will get you buckled into the 5-point harness and connect your one-way radio to your helmet. While you’re on the track an instructor will be coaching you the entire time, helping you drive safely as you bring your speed up to a mind-blowing level.
No instructor in the car, no pace car to follow, all laps are hot laps, and passing allowed! How fast you go is up to you!
While you are focused on the track ahead and the roar of the engine is drowning out every other thought, your friends and family can cheer you on from the sidelines cheering as you drive like the NASCAR pros do.
No previous racing experience needed!
- Jukasa Motor Speedway has waved the checked flag for the final time.
- Check out our Stock Car Driving experiences at Flamboro Speedway, a short drive away!
- High speed laps around the 5/8 mile (1km) oval ashault track at Jukasa Motor Speedway.
- Receive invaluable instruction from stock car veterans.
- Experience the incredible power and speed of a 400+ horsepower Late Model stock car.
- It’s just you in the car!
Location: Jukasa Motor Speedway, Hagerville, Ontario, a short drive from Brantford and Hamilton.
Need to know:
- The stock cars all have standard transmission. If you need instruction operating a standard vehicle the pit crews will help you exit the pit area and get to speed quickly.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Minimum age for participation is18 years old.
- All participants are provided with a driver’s suit, HANS Device, and a helmet with a one-way radio.
- The maximum height permitted is 6′ 4″.
- The minimum height permitted for drivers is 5′ tall.
- All Drivers and Riders must be able to climb through a window 15” high by 28” wide that sits 35” from the ground.
- Waist and chest cannot exceed 52".
- This experience is weather dependent. If the experience is cancelled due to weather, your experience certificate will be rescheduled for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- Wear clothes that will be comfortable under the driver’s suit and closed-toed shoes that allow you to feel the pedals through the sole. A tennis shoe or similar usually works best (no boots).
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $75.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible. All payments for damages must be paid at the track at the time of the incident. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare but you will be responsible for any damage to the race car.