If you're ready to experience the ultimate in speed and power, this stock racing experience at Delaware Speedway is the opportunity you've been waiting for. This unforgettable experience, located just west of London, Ontario, lets you test yourself against the track in a NASCAR style racing experience without breaking the bank.
It's time to race. Get your engine started!
Feel the freedom that comes with 400 horsepower of V8 muscle propelling you around the track. This stock car racing experience at Delaware Speedway is your chance to free your inner speed demon.
You’ll start your race day with a driver's meeting where your instructors teach you the ins and outs of the track and how to get the most out of your powerful racing machine. You’ll then climb in through the window and slide behind the steering wheel of your NASCAR proven stock car. Only one thing will be on our mind – SPEED.
No racing experience is required!
- July 18, 2020Cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Stayed tuned for 2021 dates.
THIS EXPERIENCE HAS LIMITED SPACE AND ONLY SELECTED DATES TO CHOOSE FROM.
*Dates are subject to change
- High speed laps on Delaware Speedway, a 1/2 mile oval track.
- You drive a 400+ horsepower stock car.
- You’ll receive instruction from driving professionals.
- Drive like you’ve never driven before.
- All of the stock cars are equipped with standard transmission. If you need help operating a standard vehicle the pit crews will help you exit the pit area and get to speed quickly.
- The design of the racing cars combined with their incredible power to weight ratio make them a exhilarating drive on the short ovals.
- The chassis, combined with a 400 hp GM crate motor, will have you breathless as the car rockets off the corner.
How fast will I be able to go?
- Each level of experience has a target speed. The speeds will vary according to a driver’s individual performance.
Need to know:
- You must have a valid driver’s license to participate in the driving experiences.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the race car driving programs.
- In the Ride Along program riders must be 14 years old to participate and be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All participants are provided with a driver’s suit, a helmet with one way radio communication and a HANS Device.
- All Drivers & Riders must be able to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Minimum height is 5' tall. Maximum height is 6′ 4″.Chest and waist can be no bigger than 52".
- Please note that this experience is dependent on weather. Should your date be cancelled due to weather, your certificate will be honored for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- Participants need to wear clothes that will be comfortable under the Drivers/Riders suit and closed toe shoes.
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $75.00. If you purchase this plan the maximum repair cost, you would be required to pay is $1000. All payments for damages must be paid at the track at the time of the incident. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event or when you reserve your experience day/time with the experience provider.
If you are looking for an unforgettable birthday, Father’s Day, graduation or Christmas gift idea for him that he will always remember THIS IS IT! Make a dream come true as they learn how to be a NASCAR style race car driver.
This stock car racing experience takes place at Delaware Speedway, Delaware, Ontario VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience