How gifting with Breakaway Experiences works:
1. Agreement: These rules govern the Breakaway Experiences’ Staycation Fun 2020 contest: (“Contest”). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the contest jdges. Contest judges’ decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
2. Sponsor:The Contest sponsor is Breakaway Experiences.
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada excluding Quebec, who are over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry except for employees, their immediate families and anyone living with any employee of the Sponsor or its corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies.
4. How to Enter:NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter the contest: During the entry period, Contest "call to action" posts will ask entrants to ‘Sign Up For Emails’ on Breakaway Experiences’ website. If someone is already registered to receive Breakaway Experiences’ e-newsletters they can email email@example.com and put ‘Staycation Contest’ in their email subject line. One contest entry is permitted per newsletter subscriber.
5. Contest:The Contest begins at July 28, 2020 2:00pm EST and ends at August 11th, 2020 11:59pm EST. The potential winner will be chosen by random draw, which will take place at the Breakaway Experiences office on August 17th, 2020 at 11:00am EST.The potential winner will be contacted by email by a representative of the Sponsor, and must reply within 48 hours to maintain eligibility. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select at random another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry. To be eligible to win, the potential winner must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question, without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid. The Sponsor is not responsible for the failure, for any reason whatsoever, of a winner to receive notification or for the Sponsor to receive a winner’s response.
6. Prize:One (1) Breakaway Experiences $300 CDN Gift Certificate that can be applied towards the purchase of any experience on available on Breakaway Experiences’ website. The winner will be emailed their prize by Breakaway Experiences.
7. Release:Prior to receiving the prize, the winner may be required to show valid photo ID and to sign a declaration of eligibility and release form releasing the Sponsors and its related parties from any and all liability in connection with the Contest and/or the prize, confirming compliance with the rules and consenting to the use of his or her name and photograph, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsors and/or its advertising and promotional agencies. The signed form must be received by Sponsor within five (5) days of notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant. The entrant’s information will only be shared with the giveaway Sponsors and not be disclosed to any third parties unless specified in the details of the giveaway.
8. Privacy:We use your personal contact information to administer this Contest, including contacting, announcing and promoting prize winners.Entrants also consent that they will be subscribed to the Breakaway Experiences Newsletter, from which they may unsubscribe at any time.Otherwise, the Contest is run in compliance with the Breakaway Experiences privacy code, which may be found in full athttps://breakawayexperiences.com/Privacy-Policy.
9. Banning:The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false or abusive information.
9. Other:Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. This Contest is governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein and is void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed, beyond the standard manufacturer's warranty. Sponsor is not liable for any lost, late, misdirected or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including technical failures on the website or Contest software, viruses, website disruptions, malfunctions or website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any Contest entrant. The Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. Use of any automated system including robotic or form filling software to enter or participate in this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry/creation of wish list. Authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.