St. Lawrence Market After Dark Food Tour
On COVID-hold for the time being
Treat yourself to a night out exploring the historic St. Lawrence Market and taste where Toronto all began over 200 years ago.
If you love food and you love history, this guided tour is for you!
With more than 120 vendors and over 200 years old, Toronto’s St. Lawrence Market was designated one of the ‘Top 10 Food Markets’ in the world by National Geographic in 2011.
As dusk sets on one of the most multicultural cities in the world, you’ll meet your expert foodie guide at the St. Lawrence Market and begin your food tasting adventure.
You’ll hear stories of Toronto of yester-year, the infamous Prohibition era and stories behind the market vendors. You’ll visit the long since shuttered old jail in the basement of the market.
Through out the tour, you'll get to taste Ontario Craft Beer, traditional pub dishes, cheeses, artisanal charcuterie, fresh seafood, a decadent dessert and much more.
The night wraps up with a nightcap in the building that from1891 housed the head office for the largest distillery in the world.
This tasty tour will leave you full and a full understanding of all the deliciousness the St. Lawrence Market has to offer!
- Experience guided walking tour of Toronto’s renowned St. Lawrence Market after dark.
- Learn the market’s influence on the history of Toronto and the prohibition-era.
- Savour Toronto’s multicultural food scene.
- All preselected food & drink.
- Small-group walking tour led by a local culinary expert.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities.
Duration: 3.5 hours
When: Available year-round Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 6:00pm*
*subject to availability
Need to know:
- Vegetarian options available on request.
- Vegan & Gluten free options may be available for a small surcharge. Please inquire when you reserve your tour time.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time with the tour provider.
- This tour runs in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly. Please wear comfortable footwear as a moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Whether its your first time visiting or you are a local looking for fun things to do in Toronto, the St. Lawrence Market After Dark Tour is a Toronto sightseeing adventure not to be missed!
The St. Lawrence Market After Dark Tour takes place at Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience