St. Catharines Food Tour
|Price for:||1 Participant|
|Where:||St. Catharines, Ontario|
Give your Niagara vacation a culinary twist and take a bite out of St. Catharines during this delicious guided walking tour. This tasty food tour blends just the right amount of culture, history, wine food and facts to create the perfect blend for an unforgettable experience.
Put on your walking shoes, bring your appetite for fun and get ready to taste your way through St. Catharines, Ontario!
St. Catharines is on the edge of some very exciting changes. This tour will introduce you to the personalities and passion that make this neighborhood so unique. It is an area with tremendous energy and vibrancy that sometimes gets overlooked.
Your tour begins in Market Square, where you’ll visit some of the city’s top dining establishments and enjoy chance meetings with renowned local artisans and chefs. Your friendly and knowledgeable guide will escort you to several of the neighborhood's best restaurants and eateries where you will enjoy thoughtfully selected mouth-watering cuisine.
Your excursion will include tastings at four or more eateries where you’ll enjoy an array of seasonal dishes made with ingredients sourced from regional farms. Samples may include grilled vegetable flatbread with goat cheese, house-smoked pulled pork sliders, cheddar ale soup made with craft beer, strawberry crumble and maybe even a stop at a vegan doughnut shop. As you try creative dishes, you’ll quickly understand how the ‘Garden City’ has earned its reputation as a unique food destination.
The St Catharines Food Tour will visit a minimum of 4 restaurants and provide a broad range of food samplings. Your tour includes all food and water the tour stops. You'll find that this is enough food to be comfortably full.
- Explore Market Square and meet the owners and chefs of the establishments that make this area thrive.
- Walk through the charming streets of St. Catharines, taking in the local history.
- Enjoy a beautiful day full of food, culture and interesting sites.
When:May to October
Need to know:
- This tour has a vegetarian option that can be requested when you reserve your tour time.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Capacity is a maximum of 12 guests.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
- Tours are held rain or shine.
- Please dress accordingly for the weather conditions bringing an umbrella, rain jacket or warm layers.
- Walking distance is approximately 2 km over a relatively flat area.
Whether you are looking for a unique experience gift or a fun Saturday afternoon out, the St Catharines Food Tour is the way to go!
This tasty food tour takes place in St Catharines, Ontario VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience