Experience the beauty and serenity of snowshoeing on Whistler Mountain and then relax at Scandinave Spa, an ideal destination to unwind in the heart of nature. The perfect combination!
Snowshoe on Whistler Mountain and then relax at the Scandinave Spa!
Discover the stunning winter scenery of the Whistler backcountry on a guided snowshoe hike that goes through pristine old growth forests. No experience necessary for this adventure. If you can walk, you can snowshoe!
Choose from two Whistler snowshoe tours:
Natural Mystic Tour:
This tour is perfect for first timers. You’ll ride the gondola up Whistler Blackcomb and then strap on your snowshoes for a trek through freshly fallen snow in pristine old growth forest. Watch for wildlife along the way and try amazing snow slides that are fun for the whole family.
This tour is 2.25 hours long (round trip from Cougar Mountain base) with approximately 1-hour snowshoe time.
Ancient Cedars Tour:
Experience the peace and solitude of freshly fallen snow while snowshoeing through the legendary Ancient Cedars trail. Your guide will explain the history of the area and show you a variety of mammoth trees, some over 1000 years old. With stunning views, frozen waterfalls, and a satisfying snack along the way, this snowshoe tour has something for everyone.
This tour is 3.5 hours long (round trip from Cougar Mountain base) with approximately 1.75 hours snowshoe time.
Following your snowshoe tour, cleanse and invigorate your body and mind in the hot baths and refreshing waterfalls at Scandinave Spa. Situated just north of Whistler Village in BC, this spa resort is engulfed in a cedar and spruce forest on the edge of Lost Lake and Spruce Grove parks and overlooks incredible mountain vistas and Whistler Blackcomb’s valleys.
- Snowshoe tour through beautiful, wintery Whistler landscape.
- Encounter native wildlife and spectacular views.
- Experience an authentic Scandinavian Spa in Whistler.
- An informative, friendly and professional guide.
- Winter boots if you do not have your own.
- Snack and a warm drink on the Winter Wonderland Tour
- Single use lift ticket access to Blackcomb Mountain.
- Two towels and a lock are provided upon entry to Scandinave Spa.
- Shampoo, soap, and hair dryers are supplied in the changing room at Scandinave Spa.
Need to know:
- Minimum age is 19 years.
- Scandinave Spa certificate valid Monday - Friday (not valid for use on Sat / Sun).
- Scandinave Spa certificate provided when you arrive to do your snowshoe tour and valid for use within week of doing snowshoe tour.
- Snowshoeing tours will run in all weather conditions unless it is deemed unsafe.
- All trekkers are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.
- What to bring to the Spa: bathing suit and flip-flops / sandals.
- The tour provided does not provide transport to the Scandinave Spa, located at 8010 Mons Road Whistler, BC.
- The spa experience does not have to be taken on the same day as your snowshoe tour.
If you are looking for an incredible winter activity to do in Whistler with family and friends, this snowshoe and spa experience is the ticket...or should we say two tickets!
The Whistler Snowshoe and Spa Experience takes place at Whistler, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience