Seadoo Tour of English Bay, Vancouver
Explore the beautiful waters along Vancouver’s coastline. Taking off from Granville Island by Seadoo, you’ll cruise out into English Bay to explore Bowen Island, Anvil Island the Seal Colony, and much more.
|Where:||Vancouver, British Columbia|
Seadoo Tour of English Bay - Single Rider
This price is for one person.
Seadoo Tour of English Bay - Double Rider
This price is for one jet ski with two riders.
Zip through the waters of Vancouver’s English bay on a high-powered Seadoo!
The adventure begins when you meet your guide on Granville Island. Your 2.5-hour Seadoo tour takes place in the morning when there are fewer boats out and the water is at its smoothest. After a safety briefing and orientation session, you’ll get suited up with a life jacket and head out onto the open waters of English Bay.
The quick-accelerating Seadoos are simple to drive and stable enough for beginners but also fast and agile enough for spins, deep cornering, and letting it rip on the open water.
Following your guide, you’ll cruise past famed Stanley Park, an evergreen sanctuary and one of Vancouver’s greatest treasures. You’ll pass Horseshoe Bay, zip across the calm waters and make your way past the dramatic mountains and cliffs of Anvil Island, the café-lined shores of Bowen Island and the seal colonies on Pam Rocks. Once you've experienced many of the impressive sights of the islands surrounding Vancouver, you’ll cruise back to Granville Island.
You will discover the best-kept secrets of local boaters. Your guide will show you the perfect cove to jump in for a swim, where the seals are hiding, and take you to the most instagrammable views.
This guided Seadoo tour is a great way to admire the coastline from a whole new perspective.
- A morning jetski tour of Vancouver, Stanley Park, Lions Gate Bridge, Howe Sound Glacial Fjord (only accessible by boat) Bowen and Gambier Islands.
- Experience spectacular views of the city and surrounding parks.
- Discover interesting stories, local history and geological facts from your friendly guide.
- No previous experience required.
- Experienced guide
- Wet suit and life jacket.
- Stable, sporty and fast jet skis ideal for all skill levels
- 1-day boater's licence
- Pelican case for phone
Duration: 2.5 hours
When: May - September Tours Daily (May-August: 8:30am / September: 9:30am departures)
Need to Know:
- You will be issued a one-day boater's license and this will allow you to drive the Seadoo for the duration of your tour or rental.
- You must have a valid driver’s license to operate the Seadoo.
- Riders without a valid drivers license and above the age of 6 years may still ride the Seadoo in the passenger position on the Double Rider experience.
- Insurance is not included in the price. All Seadoo rentals require a mandatory $12 collision coverage with a $1,000 deductible that can paid on the day of your tour.
- Must be 19 years of age or older to sign a waiver, or have a parent or legal guardian come in and sign a waiver for you.
- This experience operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately.
- This tour requires a minimum of four people. If it is canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Whether you are looking for an exciting Vancouver sightseeing adventure or a unique experience gift, this Seadoo Tour of Vancouver's English Bay is the way to go!
This exciting experience gift takes place at Granville Island, Vancouver. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience