Queen Street West Pastry Tour
Discover some of Toronto’s tastiest treats with this fabulous 2.5 hour guided tour of Queen Street West. You’ll visit 4 of the best pastry spots in Toronto, sampling a selection of tantalizing treats along the way.
Explore the sweeter side of Toronto.
In 2015, Queen Street West was voted as the world’s 2nd hippest neighbourhood. Accompanied by your local foodie guide, you’ll visit 4 of the best bakeries in Toronto, enjoying their signature pastries and learning their history, from humbled nuns to exiled kings. At the last bakery, a chic Argentine café, you can try your hand at making a south American specialty, Alfajores.
After indulging in divine pastries, you’ll walk it off in Graffiti Alley for a photoshoot where you can see Toronto’s coolest street art.
- A friendly, informative and professional guide.
- Visit 4 incredible bakeries and sample their signature pastry.
- Yerba Maté or coffee.
- Polaroid photo shoot in Graffiti Alley.
Duration: 2.5 hours
When: tours available year-round
Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays
Meeting location: Nugateau Pastry Shop, 717 Queen St. West
Need to know:
- Maximum number of participants per tour is 12 people.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Whether you're looking for an experience gift for a food-loving Toronto local, or are visiting for the first time and want to explore all that the city has to offer, this Queen Street West Pastry Tour is a wonderful thing to do.
This tasty walking tour takes place at Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience