Prince Edward County Winery Tour from Toronto
On COVID-hold for the time being
Minimum age for participation - 19 years
Enjoy a day of wine tasting and sightseeing in beautiful Prince Edward County. Travel from Toronto in luxury transportation to explore Prince Edward Country wineries during this full-day, guided winery tour.
Tour Canada’s fastest growing wine region.
Located on the shores of Lake Ontario, Prince Edward Country is home to over 40 wineries, local food producers, artisans and fabulous restaurants. This full-day tour includes round-trip luxury transportation from Toronto, visits to 4 PEC wineries with 12 wine tastings, a grab-and-go breakfast, lunch overlooking a vineyard and an opportunity to interact with the winemakers.
Your tour begins with meeting your guide at the clock in front of Union Station. After a quick stop for a grab-and-go breakfast, you’ll board the luxury coach for the drive to Prince Edward Country. Along the way, listen to stories from your entertaining and expert guide.
As you visit the four wineries, you’ll get to go behind the scenes at one of the wineries, interact with the winemaker and walk amongst the vines. Along the way, the tour stops by a craft vinegar cellar for a tasting (trust us you’ll love it) in a barn from the 1800s and at Canada’s last cooperage (barrel maker). You’ll also get to satisfy your sweet tooth with a stop at a roadside stand to savour fresh homemade donuts.
Spend a day away from the city experiencing the bounty of Prince Edward County, its magnificent views and small-town country feel.
- A guided tour to 4 Prince Edward County wineries.
- Enjoy a country style lunch overlooking one of the vineyards.
- Go behind the scenes at a winery, interact with the winemaker and walk amongst the vines.
- Discover some of the latest Ontario wine trends.
- Visit Canada's last cooperage (barrel maker).
- 12 wine tastings at 4 PEC wineries
- A full day tour departing from downtown Toronto by luxury motorcoach led by a local culinary professional.
- Grab & Go Breakfast
- Lunch overlooking the vineyard that includes local cheese and charcuterie, Prince Edward County wood-fired pizza, farm fresh salad and homemade donuts. (menu may be subject to change).
- Complimentary beverages on board the coach.
- Small-group tour.
- Winery taxes & gratuities.
Duration: 12 hours
- Saturday, August 15, 2020
- Saturday, September 26, 2020
- Saturday, October 24, 2020
*This experience has limited space and only selected dates to choose from. Dates are subject to change
Need to know:
- Vegetarian options are available on request.
- Vegan & Gluten free options may be available. Please inquire when you reserve your tour time.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
- The tour provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who has accidentally had one too many. No refunds will be issued.
- Tours run in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable footwear.
The Prince Edward County Winery Tour from Toronto is the perfect way to get out Toronto for the day and explore Prince Edward Country wineries. This wine tour makes a great experience gift for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, wedding or any gift occassion.
How To Book Your Experience