Port Moody Beer Trail Private Tour
|Where:||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||NOW OPEN|
|Age restriction:||Minimum age for participation - 19 years|
|Price for:||Up to 6 Participants|
For anyone who loves their craft beer, this private guided tour is your chance to explore Port Moody’s incredible craft beer scene along renowned “Brewers Row”.
A day dedicated to craft beer!
Port Moody’s “Brewers Row” has quickly become Vancouver’s microbrewery hot spot. This Vancouver brewery tour is the ideal activity for beer lovers who want to discover more about their favourite beverage, or for those who may be just beginning their beer journey.
The price shown for this tour is per van, up to 6 people.
Your adventure beings with meeting your friendly and knowledgeable guide in downtown Vancouver. You’ll then travel in comfort and style towards Barnet Highway, along Burrard Inlet and into Port Moody. At Brewers Row, you will ‘hop’ to 4 craft beer breweries: Yellow Dog Brewing Co., Moody Ales, Twin Sails Brewing, and The Parkside Brewery.
Along your journey you’ll get to enjoy flights of beer, ale, pilsner, hefeweizen, lager, stout, and cider. You will learn about each brewery’s unique brewing process, relax in their tasting lounge, and sample and savour plenty of frothy goodness as you relax with your fellow beer lovers. In between the tastings you’ll visit a museum; walk around and explore Rocky Point park and jetty with its beautiful waterfront and watch for ospreys and harbour seals.
- Beer tastings - 4 flights (16 different beverages).
- A private tour, just for you and your group.
- Private driver / guide.
- Premium, private transport in an air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van.
- Pickup and drop-off from downtown Vancouver.
- Bottled water.
When: Available Year-round Tours Daily
Need to know:
- Minimum age of participation is 19 years and you must hold valid photo ID.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions or who are pregnant.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Whether you are looking for fun things to do in Vancouver, a unique experience gift or you simply want to learn more about craft beer, the Port Moody Beer Trail Private Vancouver brewery tour is the perfect gift idea for family and for friends!
How To Book Your Experience