Paintball Adventure - Ottawa
On COVID-hold for summer 2020
Minimum age for participation - 10 years
Get ready for the ultimate adventure game that requires courage, teamwork and stealth. This exhilarating Paintball Adventure will awaken your competitive side as you battle alongside your teammates to attain victory.
Experience one of the most adventurous things to do in Ottawa!
No more playing paintball behind wooden pallets, trees and hay bales. Incredible movie-set quality playing fields enable you to play the very best themed paintball scenarios in the Ottawa region.
Launch a swat-team style rescue plan on the prison bus, brave the graveyard and the Resident Evil, attempt to storm the Castle,and more unique, exciting paintball battle settings await you!
The adventure begins when you arrive at 9:00am and are suited up in all the necessary safety gear. Next, you’ll have a safety briefing before you take to the field around 10:00am for a day filled with paintball madness!
You’ll play 10 to 12 twenty-minute games throughout the day with short breaks in between each. As paintballs fill the air around you, you’ll have to dodge, run and hide to escape. If you get hit, you’re out for the remainder of that game, but don’t worry, you can test your aim and skill in the next battle.
This Ottawa Paintball Adventure combines state of the art equipment and structured games to provide adventurous game play to suit everybody of all shapes and sizes above the age of 10 years.
- Full day admission and equipment rental;
- 500 Paintballs;
- Semi-automatic machine gun;
- Combat suit with full head, neck and body protection;
- Hip-mounted 400-shot capacity ammo magazine;
- Supervision and tuition by friendly marshalling staff;
- Unlimited propellant (air).
Duration: A full day session starts at 9:00am and goes until approximately 4:00pm.
When: April - October
Need to know:
- The minimum age to play is 10 years old. Players under the age of 14 should be accompanied by an adult.
- The games go ahead regardless, in all weather conditions. All the game zones are outdoors. There are sheltered areas and lockers in the base camp where you can store your gear between games.
- Can I walk on and join a group? Yes, you are more than welcome to walk on and you will be placed into a group.
- It is recommended players wear old, comfortable clothing. You may also want to bring a change of clothes for the conclusion of the game. The most suitable footwear would be a light boot, with deep tread and ankle support. Old running shoes are most commonly worn.
- You may want to bring some money for purchasing additional paintballs.
Whether you are looking for a unique experience gift for Christmas or their birthday or for fun things to do in Ottawa with friends this Paintball Adventure is the way to go!
This paintball experience takes place at Stittsville, a short drive west of Ottawa. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience