Ontario Place Segway Tour
Discover Ontario Place on a 50-minute Segway tour. Explore the rolling hills of the William G. Davis trail and the West Island on two wheels. This ride is great for families, dates and anyone looking for a unique experience along Toronto’s waterfront.
|Age restriction:||Minimum age for participation - 12 years|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
|Availability:||Currently not available|
Enjoy a fun one-hour Segway tour along Ontario Place’s waterfront.
This exciting Segway Tour is the perfect way to discover the attractions of this breathtaking waterfront venue in Toronto and experience the thrill of riding on a Segway.
Designed for both new and experienced riders, this tour includes Segway training, a 50-minute tour and multiple photo opportunities.
Your ride will include a variety of terrains and is perfect for families, friends, and dates looking for a unique Toronto activity.
Once everyone feels comfortable on their Segway, you’ll follow your charming guide, at a breezy 20 km/hr. Your guide will tell you about the history of the area and how it came to be, the surrounding geography, current exhibits and events, and much more.
- Experience driving a Segway tour through Ontario Place.
- Easy for beginners to learn and great for experienced riders.
Duration: 50-minute tour + training session
When: May - September Fridays, Saturday, Sundays*
- 50 minute Segway Tour
- Training and practice session
- Professional, entertaining guide
- Use of a helmet
Need to Know:
- Subject to availability.*
- Advance reservations required.
- Maximum number of participants per tour is 4.
- The rider must be at least 12 years of age and weigh between 100 and 280 pounds.
- The rider must be physically able to climb and descend stairs without assistance or use of a handrail. Riders must be able to stand for the duration of the tour.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Each rider must sign a waiver before the tour (if under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign on their behalf).
- We recommend not bringing large bags or personal items while on tour.
- It is not recommended any person with health restrictions, seizure disorders, or pregnant women participate in this activity.
- Segway tours can run in light rain; the Segway is just as waterproof as any other vehicle. Segway tours will not run in hazardous storms with severe lightning and thunder, heavy rain, or snow storms.
Whether this is your first time to Ontario Place, or you call Toronto home, this sightseeing tour is one of the best things to do in Toronto and makes a unique experience gift for family and friends!
This experience takes place in Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience