Virtual Escape Room – The Depths
With family and friends, experience a thrilling adventure that combines online gaming with an actual escape room. With a guide in a real escape room, use teamwork and problem-solving skills to solve time sensitive puzzles and challenges to uncover what really happened in the depths of the ocean!
Virtual Escape Room – The Depths.
PRICE SHOWN IS PER PERSON. You must purchase a minimum of 4 spots to reserve a game Monday – Friday and 5 spots to reserve a game on Saturday and Sunday.
A virtual escape room experience – played in your homes along with a guide in a real escape room!
This escape room experience, just like a physical escape room, is an exciting challenge for you and your teammates. Working together, you’ll tackle the same cooperative gameplay, tasks, and puzzles to overcome and escape the room. The difference: you will be playing online from your home and family/friends in theirs while working with a live guide and host in the escape room.
The Mission: Mysterious videos show some bizarre and troubling experiments at a rumoured undersea laboratory. Led by an anxious Dr. Leah, you and your teammates will plunge into the depths of the ocean to determine what really happened down there. Warning, you may not be alone in these waters!
You can play The Depths - Virtual Escape Room adventure with friends and family anywhere ... across the city, country, or world!
Your adventure takes place in a real, physical escape room. You’ll navigate the physical environment of the escape room via a live camera feed. All escape room virtual events are hosted by a host and a game guide, live in the escape room. Like in an actual, physical escape room, you only have 60 minutes to complete your mission and return to the surface!
- A custom digital dashboard, 360-degree scans of the escape room, custom Zoom backgrounds, sound effects, and lots more surprises are there to help you solve the mystery deep below the surface of the sea.
- A Game Guide will be assisting throughout the game from within a real Escape Room.
- Your Virtual Escape Room adventure will be a private experience.
How it works:
- After you have activated your experience on Breakaway Experiences’ website, you’ll contact the Escape Game provider to reserve a game time.
- The game provider will email you a Zoom link to your game at least 12 hours ahead of your scheduled game time.
- When you log onto Zoom (or your preferred video conference service) with your teammates, you will be greeted by your Game Guide and Host.
- Via a live camera feed your Host will provide you with clues and instructions. Your Game Guide will be in the escape room with a live video feed acting as your eyes, ears, hands, and feet.
- An online dashboard with helpful videos will keep track of the clues and items you collect throughout your mission.
- You only have sixty minutes to solve the mystery!
- Up to 8 players can play together.
- You must purchase a minimum of 4 spots to reserve a game Monday – Friday and 5 spots to reserve a game on Saturday and Sunday.
Where: Anywhere you can access to the internet.
Need to know:
- An adult, 18 or older, must participate with anyone under 15.
- This virtual escape game experience is recommended for ages 13 and up but can accommodate players of all ages. Some game content may be too difficult for players under 13.
- You Escape Room experience is private to your group.
When you can’t be together to have fun in person, experience an escape room virtually! Let us bring the escape room to you!
How To Book Your Experience