Virtual Escape Room – The Heist
When you can’t be together in person, experience The Heist, an adventure from the comfort of your own homes. Working with a live host, you and your friends, via Zoom, will have 60-minutes to progress through a challenging virtual Escape Room Adventure.
Virtual Escape Room – The Heist.
PRICE SHOWN IS PER PERSON. You must purchase a minimum of 4 spots to reserve a game Monday – Friday and 5 spots to reserve a game on Saturday and Sunday.
Bring the Escape Room experience home — all you need to do is hop on a Zoom call.
Just like physical escape rooms, online escape rooms provide an exciting adventure for you, your family, and friends ... and you can play together or apart in your separate homes anywhere.
You’ll have the same cooperative gameplay, puzzles, and challenges to overcome as you strategize together towards a shared goal — recover the artwork and escape, except it’s all virtual. To make it really challenging, you and your team will only have a limited amount of time to escape.
The Mission: A recently stolen masterpiece from a prestigious art museum is presumed hidden in the office of the museum’s egotistical curator, Vincent Hahn. You have one hour to find your way into Hahn’s office, recover the painting, and get away unnoticed before Hahn returns.
You can play The Heist Virtual Escape Room adventure with family and friends across the city, country, or world!
Your adventure takes place in an actual escape room, just played virtually. You’ll navigate the physical environment through a live camera feed. All events are live, hosted by someone in the escape room, and just like in a physical escape rooms, you have one hour to complete your mission route.
- To help with your mission you’ll have a custom digital dashboard, 360-degree scans of the escape room, custom Zoom backgrounds, sound effects, and more surprises along your mission route.
- A guide moving around on your behalf in the escape room will be helping you throughout the entire game.
- Work together to find the stolen masterpiece and escape undetected. If you want to succeed in time, collaboration is the key.
- Your Virtual Escape Room adventure will be a private experience.
How it works:
- After you have activated your experience certificate on Breakaway Experiences’ website, you’ll receive details on how to contact the Escape Game provider to reserve your game time.
- You will be sent a Zoom link at least 12 hours before your scheduled game time from the game provider.
- Log onto Zoom (or your preferred video conference service) with your teammates. You will be greeted by your Game Guide and Host.
- Via a live camera feed your Host will give you clues and instructions. Your Game Guide will be in the escape room with a live video feed acting as your eyes, ears, hands, and feet.
- An online dashboard will allow you to watch videos and keep track of the items and clues you collect along the way.
- Work together as a team – you only have 60 minutes!
- Up to 8 players can play.
- You must purchase a minimum of 4 spots to reserve a game Monday – Friday and 5 spots to reserve a game on Saturday and Sunday.
Where: Anywhere you can access to the internet.
Need to know:
- Recommended for ages 13 and up but can accommodate players of all ages. Some game content may be too difficult for players under 13.
- An adult, 18 or older, must participate with anyone under 15.
- You Escape Room experience is private to your group.
For a great way to have fun together … virtually, The Heist virtual escape room experience is an adventure you can have together while apart. Let us bring the escape room to you!
How To Book Your Experience