Niagara-on-the-Lake Winter Wonderland Food Tour
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Bundle up for a perfect blend of culture, history, and of course food on the Niagara-on-the-Lake Winter Wonderland Food Tour!
Eat, walk and embrace your inner foodie!
Winter in Niagara-on-the-Lake can be magical. Enjoy a bit of Irish stew, sip on a little hot cocoa, visit a beautiful Inn near Lake Ontario and have an entirely fun and tasty afternoon.
Originally the settlement of Butlersburg, the beautiful town of Niagara-on-the-Lake is filled with old world charm and new world cuisine. As you explore the streets on Niagara-on-the-Lake, your professional and entertaining guide will lead you to a few hidden gems in the heart of Old Towne Niagara on the Lake. You’ll visit local food shops, restaurants and small eateries where you will enjoy an array of delectable treats and have an opportunity to meet owners, chefs, and friendly hospitality professionals.
You will get a chance to eat, walk and embrace your inner foodie!
When:January - March
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 1:00pm
Meeting location:The Irish Harp, King Street, Niagara on the Lake
Need to know:
- This tour has a vegetarian option that can be requested when you reserve your tour time.
- Capacity: maximum 12 guests.
- Walking distance: 2 km approximatley.
- Tours are held rain or shine.
- Please dress accordingly for the weather conditions bringing an umbrella, rain jacket or warm layers.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Whether you are looking for a unique experience gift or a fun afternoon out, the Niagara-on-the-LakeWinter Wonderland FoodTour is the way to go!
This tasty food tour takes place in Niagara-on-the-Lake VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience