Niagara-on-the-Lake Foodie Tour
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Take a tasty trip along the streets of Niagara-on-the-Lake’s Old Town on a picturesque 3.5-hour guided walking food tour.
Walk, eat and embrace your inner foodie!
This tasty tour focuses on both history and culture while introducing you to the fantastic flavours of Niagara’s local culinary delights. Originally the settlement of Butlersburg, the beautiful town of Niagara on the Lake is filled with new world cuisine and old world charm.
As you explore the streets of Niagara-on-the-Lake, your guide will escort you to local food shops, small eateries and restaurants where you will enjoy an array of mouth-watering treats. You’ll visit Niagara-on-the-Lake restaurants where you will have a taste of Niagara cuisine and meet chefs, owners and friendly hospitality professionals.
Sample authentic Niagara fare at favorite local restaurants that may include spanakopita, artisanal prosciutto, Canadian cheeses, Thai cuisine, homemade apple pie or fresh bread. You’ll visit a bakeshop off the beaten path where their seasonally inspired desserts never disappoint. Niagara chefs tend toward local, seasonal ingredients so the tastings change by the season.
Along the way, your guide will talk about the history of the area and point out cultural landmarks. They will also talk about farm to table, current wine and food trends and of course Niagara VQA wines. You will find yourself comfortably full at the end of the tour.
- A scenic 3-hour guided walking tour through Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lakecombines a sightseeing tour with a tasty food tour.
- Learn about the town’s culture, history, wine and food trends.
- Meet the owners and chefs of the establishments that make this area thrive.
When: April - November: Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Need to know:
- This tour has a vegetarian option that can be requested when you reserve your tour time.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Capacity is a maximum of 12 guests.
- Walking distance is approximately: 3.5 to 4 km.
- Tours are held rain or shine.
- Please dress accordingly for the weather conditions bringing an umbrella, rain jacket or warm layers.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Whether you are looking for a unique experience gift or fun things to do in Niagara-on-the-Lake this tour is the way to go.
This tasty food tour takes place in Niagara-on-the-Lake VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience