Niagara Falls Zombie Scavenger Hunt
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Up To 10 Participants
The whole world is in chaos. This interactive scavenger hunt style game leads you through downtown Niagara Falls to scavenge for survival items. Your ability to endure the Zombie Apocalypse is put to the test!
What could be more fun than a scavenger hunt style adventure with family and friends?
Zombies outnumber the living 10 to 1 and small colonies of the living are doing all they can to survive. With your team of up to 10 people, you'll use your smartphone to search downtown Niagara Falls for much needed food, weapons, supplies and shelter.
You’ll only have 60 minutes to collect as many survival items as you can by taking a photo through the app. The more things you find in 60 minutes, the more points you get and the greater your chances of survival.
It won't be easy! Downtown Niagara Falls is crawling with zombies and rival colonies are moving in. If you get too relaxed, rival colonies will steal what you worked hard to find. Along the way, you could possibly be asked to answer some trivia questions and complete some silly challenges, in which you will be rewarded points for.
You will also be texting with a remote survival guide while you play the game. You'll be given a list of items on the app. You'll around Niagara Falls, find these items and take a picture through the app to get points. You'll be able to see the "rival colonies" on the app and see how your survival rate compares to theirs based on the number of points you have. You will be rewarded with virtual weapons to ward off the rival colonies and zombies when you complete the challenges or trivia questions.
If you're playing with a larger group, you can divide up into teams and compete to see who can find all the items first! The goal is to score at least 4000 points in 1 hour.
When you are ready to play, you’ll register with the experience provider. You'll select the day and time that you would like to play. Registration instructions will be provided to you after you’ve activated your Breakaway Experiences' certificate. Then, you’ll the go to the starting location, Oakes Garden Park, and follow the directions provided to you in the Zombie Scavenger app.
This game is family friendly. No actual zombies are involved in the scavenger hunt!
- Self-guided scavenger hunt style walking activity.
- 1 hour with a remote interactive survival guide.
- All activities.
Duration: 1 hour
Walking distance: 1.5 km approximatley
Need to know:
- You can have up to 10 people on a team. Between 4 and 6 people is the optimum group size.
- Zombie Scavengers is not on a specific day, you can play anytime you'd like.
- You will have a remote guide texting you throughout the game to give you hints, tips and help if you need it.
- Nobody will be physically there with you during the game, dressed as Zombies. Everything is done through your smartphone.
- You are not required to purchase anything during the scavenger hunt. Once you find an item, all you have to do is take a photo to prove you found it.
- To play the game you will need an iOS or Android Smartphone with data plan.
If you think you have what it takes to survive the Apocalypse and are looking for fun things to do in Niagara Falls or you're looking for a fun experience gift for someone who deserves a little bit of adventure in their life, Zombie Scavengers Game is the way to go!
This scavenger hunt style experience takes place at Niagara Falls, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience