Best of Niagara Falls Sightseeing Tour
Discover the best attractions of the Canadian Side of the Falls on this 4-hour guided sightseeing tour. Experience Niagara Falls like never before!
|Where:||Niagara Falls, Ontario|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Best of Niagara Falls Sightseeing Tour - Adult
Best of Niagara Falls Sightseeing Tour - Child 5 - 12
Best of Niagara Falls Sightseeing Tour - Child 4 and under
The best of Niagara Falls!
You’ll get up close to the Falls with Hornblower Niagara Cruises, behind and underneath them at Journey Behind the Falls and gaze down from high above at Skylon Tower. You’ll enjoy a narrated driving tour through the city that highlights the area’s fascinating history and geography.
At Skylon Tower,you’ll be whisked up 520 feet to experience breath-taking views of Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Veils Falls, American Falls and the Niagara River.
Next it's Journey Behind the Falls for a unique perspective of Niagara Falls as you descend 125 feet (approx. 40m) to a series of tunnels. You’ll be able to not only hear the falls but feel them as well. Two observation decks will give you the perfect spot to take great pictures.
After your visit to Journey Behind the Falls, you'll hop aboard a Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat (formerly Maid of the Mist). You will sail around the Niagara gorge and get as close as possible to the Falls for a unique 360-degree spectacle. It’s the ultimate immersive experience. You can expect to feel the refreshing mist on your skin during this boat ride, but don’t worry, you will be given a recyclable rain poncho.
During winter months, when the Hornblower is not operating, you will instead experience Niagara Fury, a 20-minute interactive movie adventure about the creation of the Niagara Falls followed by an engaging adventure through the Butterfly Conservatory.
During the final portion of your tour, your guide will take you on a narrated driving tour of the city/ You'll visit several popular points of interest including the Dufferin Islands, the Old Scow, the International Control Dam, the Floral Clock**, and Whirlpool Rapids.
At the end of your tour of Niagara Falls, your guide will bring you back at your hotel.
- A comprehensive tour of Niagara Falls on the Canadian side.
- Trip up to the Observation Deck of the Skylon Tower for a bird’s eye view of the Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and American Falls.
- Behind the scenes tour of the caves behind the Falls on the Journey Behind the Falls.
- Cruise to the base of the Falls on the Hornblower Cruise (May – November).*
- An Intimate tour experience with a seven-person limit.
- Experienced professional guide.
- Admission to Skylon Tower, Hornblower cruise (May-Nov.), and Journey Behind the Falls.
- A scenic, narrated driving tour past Niagara Falls' popular points of interest.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
When:Available daily year-round 9:00am and 3:00pm
Need to know:
- *Hornblower Niagara Cruise is a seasonal attraction. When the boat cruise is not operating, it will be replaced by Niagara’s Fury and the Butterfly Conservatory.
- **Floral Clock is a seasonal attraction and will not be viewable during winter months.
- Tours do not include lunch or snacks. There are times during the tour where you will have some free time and be able to grab a quick snack but not a long enough time to sit down and have a meal. You are more than welcome to bring drinks and snacks with you on the tour.
- Please dress in comfortable clothing. We recommend dressing in layers as some days it can be windy or cool by the waterfall. The waterfall also creates a fair amount of mist that may cause it to feel as if it is raining at times. Bringing a light jacket would be beneficial.
Whether you are looking for a unique experience gift or for fun things to do in Niagara Falls, this tour is the ticket!
This Niagara Falls Sightseeing Tour takes place in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
How To Book Your Experience