Enjoy spectacular views of the Niagara Falls during a 30-minute Scenic Flight Tour. Soar over rolling vineyards along the Niagara River and enjoy panoramic views over Niagara Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls.
Take a spectacular aerial sightseeing tour over Niagara Falls!
For those wishing to treat themselves to the absolute highlights of the Niagara region, this 30-minute scenic flight tour is a must! You’ll fly 2,500 feet above ground to see some of the most striking scenery Niagara has to offer.
From your window seat, you’ll get to view geological, historical, and man made marvels from high over the Niagara Region. Your pilot will make sure you don’t miss a single thing with slow passes over all of these amazing sights. As well, an audio guide will be pointing out all of these sites along the way.
This scenic and thrilling airplane tour makes for a great day out with the family, an intimate date, or a fun afternoon with friends.
Duration: 30 minutes
When: Available year-round
Need to know:
- Departure point: Niagara District Airport
- Your flight tour will have a maximum of 3 passengers.
- All seats on the plane are window seats and all seats face forward.
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Changes to a tour reservation can made up to 48 hours before the tour with no penalty.
- In the event that a tour is cancelled because of weather, an alternative date (at no charge) will be offered or a full refund provided.
This is an incredibly fun and exciting way to take in the famous Niagara attractions and sites as you sit comfortably in the light aircraft. Whether you are looking for things to do in Niagara Falls, an airborne adventure or a unique experience gift, the Niagara Falls Scenic Flight Tour is the way to go.
This Niagara Falls flight tour takes place in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario VIEW MAP
Book your flight now for a truly breathtaking experience.
How To Book Your Experience