Discover Niagara Falls at night on this 4-hour memory making sightseeing tour. Dine at a restaurant on the Falls, visit Illumination Tower, cruise up close to the Falls, and have fun experiencing Niagara Falls when the sun goes down and the nightlights come on.
Experience Niagara Falls at night!
When the sun sets, Niagara Falls, Ontario is transformed into a magical wonderland filled with memory-making moments and bright lights. The Niagara Falls Night Tour with Dinner and Cruise allows you to experience the best of Niagara Falls nightlife in one single action-packed tour.
Your night tour of Niagara Falls begins with pick up directly from your hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario before heading out on a narrated driving tour to view the Dufferin Islands, and International Control Dam, and Old Scow.
Then as the day begins to fade into evening you’ll head out on a Hornblower Niagara Cruise (formerly the Maid of the Mist) The Hornblower will sail around the Niagara gorge and get as close as possible to the Falls for a unique 360-degree spectacle. It’s the ultimate immersive experience. You will feel the refreshing mist on your skin during this boat ride but don’t worry, you will be provided with a recyclable rain poncho.
Next, your guide will bring you to Table Rock House Restaurant for a delicious 3-course dinner with spectacular views of the Horseshoe Falls to take in while you dine with your tour group.
Next, it’s a visit to Illumination Tower to watch as the lights illuminate the night. While at Illumination Tower, using touch screen computers, you will be given full control of the lights that shine on the Falls. In real time, you can pick which colours are projected onto the Falls. Before you leave the Illumination Tower, you will be given a commemorative certificate that proclaims ‘I Lit Up Niagara Falls’, a great keepsake souvenir from this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
At the end of your tour, your guide will bring you back to your hotel in Niagara Falls.
- Dinner at Table Rock Restaurant.
- Visit to Illumination Tower where you will get to control the lights that appear on the Falls.
- Free ‘I Lit Up Niagara Falls’ certificate showing your accomplishment at the Illumination Tower.
- Trip aboard the Hornblower Falls Fireworks Cruise (May include a spectacular fireworks display - the firework schedule varies annually, but typically occur on Fridays and Sundays between May and October).
- Narrated driving tour of Niagara Falls passing by Dufferin Islands, Old Scow and the International Control Dam.
- Intimate, small-group tour experience (groups are limited to 7 people).
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
When:May - October
Need to know:
- Fireworks displays are subject to weather conditions.
- Please dress in comfortable clothing. We recommend dressing in layers as some days it can be windy or cool by the waterfall. The waterfall also creates a fair amount of mist that may cause it to feel as if it is raining at times. Bringing a light jacket would be beneficial.
Whether you are looking for a unique experience gift or for fun things to do in Niagara Falls, the Niagara Falls Tour with Dinner and Cruise in the evening is the way to go!
How To Book Your Experience