Nanaimo Aerial Adventure Course
Transform a casual nature day into an unforgettable tree top adventure as you tackle the challenges of the Nanaimo Aerial Adventure Course. Ziplines, rope swings, swinging logs, wobbly bridges, and more await you.
|Where:||Nanaimo, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
A tree top adventure that gets more challenging the higher up you go!
The Nanaimo Aerial Adventure Course is a self-paced aerial adventure course that starts at 6-feet (2 metres) above the ground and rises as you get confident with the equipment and moving through the obstacles.
To get you comfortable using the continuous belay system and the ziplines, you will begin with a training session on the ground. Next, you’ll climb up a ladder and make your way from tree-to-tree walking across tightropes, sliding down ziplines, jump onto swinging logs, scale cargo nets, soar through the air on rope swings, and balance on rickety bridges.
The challenges increase as you proceed through the course, improving your abilities and testing your bravery. When you reach up to 45-feet (14 metres) you’ve finished the whole course!
The Nanaimo Aerial Adventure Course is for ages 5 and older, and for groups of mixed ability and age. You don’t need any previous experience.
- All required equipment
- Course monitoring, and encouragement by qualified guides
How difficult is the aerial adventure course?
- Physical: Progressive impact, from low to high skill level as the course games becomes more challenging.
- Mental: Exhilarating. The heights rise up to 60 feet – your comfort level in the trees typically rises too.
- A self-paced activity.
Duration: 2 - 3 hours to complete
Need to know:
- Your experience must be reserved in advance of arriving at the park.
- Minimum age: 5 years. Ages 5 to 13 must have an adult in the park supervising them.
- Minimum height: 4'8" (142 cm).
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- A signed online waiver is required for each guest (Parent/legal guardian signature is required for each minor guest).
- What to wear: Sturdy, closed-toed shoes (no flip-flops), and close-fitting clothing appropriate for the weather. Long hair must be tied back.
So whether you are looking for fun things to do in Nanaimo or a unique Vancouver Island experience gift, the Nanaimo Classic Aerial Adventure is the ticket!
This experiences is located at Nanaimo, British Columbia.VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience