Discover Montreal on a guided sightseeing tour to all the “must see” Montreal attractions including Mont Royal, Notre Dame Basilica, Old Montreal, the St. Lawrence River waterfront and much more.
A sightseeing tour of the best of Montreal!
On the Best of Montreal Tour, you will enjoy top attractions and sites including Observatoire Place Ville Marie, an observation area on top of Mount Royal, Notre Dame Basilica, and a St. Lawrence River Cruise. Your guide will also take you on a narrated driving tour of the city passing multiple points of interest, including: Mount Royal, St. Joseph’s Oratory, St. Joseph’s Oratory,Old Montreal, and the Old Port of Montreal.
You’ll be picked up at your and begin with a drive through Westmount on your way to Mount Royal. This mountain is said to be where the Montreal derives its name from. You’ll pass by the famous St. Joseph’s Oratory, Canada’s largest church. At Mount Royal, you will experience beautiful views of the city skyline.
Your next stop is to the Observatoire Place Ville Marie also known as Observatoire 360. Here, you will an elevator will whisk you up to 617 feet (188 meters) above the ground. At the top of the observatory you will be treated to 360-degree views of the entire city. There won’t be an area of Montreal you can’t see.
Following the Observatoire, you will head to Notre-Dame Basilica. This magnificent Gothic Revival style church features spectacular architecture and impressive stained glass windows.
Your final stop on the tour is the Old Port of Montreal where you will board a St. Lawrence River Cruise. You’ll enjoy a relaxing 90-minute ride along the river, taking in incredible views of the city and learning about the Montreal’s fascinating history.
At the end of your tour, your guide will bring you back to your hotel.
- Admission to Notre-Dame Basilica.
- Trip to the Observatoire Place Ville Marie.
- Relaxing river boat cruise down the St. Lawrence River.
- St. Lawrence River Cruise is seasonal, when not operating it will be replaced with La Grand Roue.
- A fully guided driving tour that takes you past Mont Royal, Notre Dame des Neiges Cemetery and St. Joseph’s Oratory.
- Tours feel small and intimate as there is a 6-person limit.
- A knowledgeable, experienced tour guide.
- Complimentary shuttle pick-up and drop off anywhere in downtown Montreal.
Duration: 4 hours
When: Available May - October tours daily.
Need to know:
- This experience requires good weather. If it is canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Maximum number of participants on the tour is 6.
Whether you are looking for a unique experience gift or new ways to explore Montreal attractions, add this to your list of fun things to do in Montreal.
How To Book Your Experience