Maple Ridge Ale Trail Private Beer Tour
|Where:||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Age restriction:||Minimum age for participation - 19 years|
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||NOW OPEN|
|Price for:||Up to 6 Participants|
Taste your way through along the Maple Ridge Ale Trail. Experience the best breweries and craft beer this suburb of Vancouver has to offer on a private guided tour.
This is your chance to explore Vancouver’s amazing craft beer scene.
Maple Ridge is a city with a flourishing with craft breweries, gastropubs, bistros and quaint cafes. Allow yourself to relax and be shuttled about in comfort and style between breweries on a private tour where you can explore Maple Ridge at your own pace, prioritizing the destinations of interest to you. This Vancouver brewery tour is ideal for beer lovers, eager to visit craft beer breweries, learn about their beer brewing processes, and sample their tasty wares.
The price shown for this tour is per van, up to 6 people.
Your adventure beings with meeting your friendly and knowledgeable guide in downtown Vancouver. You’ll then travel in comfort and style to Maple Ridge, enjoying outstanding views of majestic mountains, refreshing streams, lakes and gentle rolling farm land along the way.
In Maple Ridge, you will visit Silver Valley Brewing Company, Foamer's Folly Brewing Co., Ridge Brewing Company, Maple Meadows Brewing, and Golden Ears Cheesecrafters. You will learn from each brewery about their unique brewing process, relax in their tasting lounge and sample plenty of ‘hoppy’ goodness.
- Private tour ensures with personalized service from your professional guide.
- Learn about each craft brewery’s unique production process.
- Beer tastings featuring a broad range of brews.
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your location in downtown Vancouver.
- Beer tastings - 4 flights (16 different beverages).
- A private tour, just for you and your group.
- Bottled water.
- Private guide / driver.
- Private, premium transport in an air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van.
- Pickup and drop-off from downtown Vancouver.
- Bottled water.
When: Available Year-round Tours Daily
Need to know:
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- Minimum age of participation is 19 years and you must hold valid photo ID.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions or who are pregnant.
- Please dress comfortably and wear good walking shoes.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Whether you are looking for fun things to do in Vancouver, a tasty experience gift or you simply want to learn more about craft beer, the Maple Ridge Ale Trail Private Vancouver Brewery Tour is the ideal gift idea for family and for friends!
How To Book Your Experience