Little Italy VIP Food Tour with a Chef
Mangia! Mangia! Get ready for a taste of authentic Italian dishes from Sicily to Calabria on the Little Italy VIP Food Tour in Toronto. Be treated as a VIP and friend as you visit three authentic Italian restaurants, sample 12 dishes and pair them with some of the chef’s favourite wines.
Visit one of Toronto’s most beloved neighbourhoods.
This is a real chef’s tour of Little Italy as your guide happens to be both a chef and a resident in the area. Imagine the fun you will have as you eat and drink your way through his home neighborhood. You’ll get to enjoy a Chef’s perspective on some of the best places to taste Italian cuisine in Toronto.
Throughout the evening, you’ll taste a total of 12 different dishes served family-style and paired with wines.
You’ll discover a restaurant started by an 86-year-old Italian nonna, and visit small, local, family-owned places that make everything from scratch, with the freshest of ingredients and tons of love.
After a short Toronto history lesson, your guide whisks you away to a small Sicilian-inspired family restaurant that serves some of the best meatballs in the city.
Next, it’s off to a chic Calabrian style family owned eatery where brothers Pino and Johnny, with the help of their dad, have been curing house made charcuterie for over 25 years, all under the watchful eye the restaurant's head chef, their mother.
To end the evening the tour visits Toronto's oldest gelateria to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Along the way you will see the Italian Walk of Fame, the last independently owned movie theatre in the city and where the founder of the Toronto Symphony Orchestra lived as a child. You’ll hear tales of the areas storied past and long, lost connection to the underworld.
- Enjoy 12 dishes and 3 drinks at 3 family owned restaurants.
- A 3.5-hour walking food tour of Little Italy in Toronto with a chef as your guide.
- Taste regional Italian food from Sicily to Calabria.
- Experience Italian hospitality and meet the restaurant owners.
- Visit Toronto's oldest Gelateria.
- All preselected food & drink
- Small-group walking tour with local guide
- Restaurant tax & gratuities.
Duration: 4 hours
When: Available year-round Tuesdays at 7:00pm
Need to know:
- Vegetarian options are available upon request.
- Vegan & Gluten free options may be available. Please inquire when you reserve your tour time.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Tours run in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable footwear.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
- Tour guide gratuities are accepted at your discretion.
\Whether you are looking to learn more about the best places to eat Italian food in Toronto, for a unique experience gift or for a great date night in Toronto, the Little Italy VIP Food Tour with a Chef is the way to go!
This tour takes place at Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience