Discover the fun and excitement of paddleboarding (SUP) on the Ottawa River and Lac Leamy with up close views of the Parliament building and Rideau Falls.
This stand up paddling tour (SUP) of the Nations capital explores where the Rideau River empties into the Ottawa River. You will experience close up views of the Parliament buildings and the two falls which make up the Rideau Falls. You will also be encouraged to take a peek “behind the curtain” of the falls.
Appropriate for all skill levels
Stand Up Paddleboarding, the fastest growing water sport in Canada, is the perfect outdoor adventure for all fitness and experience levels. This exciting adventure incorporates the use of a single paddle and a long board to navigate the Ottawa River. During this SUP Tour, you’ll discover for yourself what the fun is all about as your knowledgeable guide teaches you how to paddleboard and guides you through the picturesque waterways.
Equipment provided: board, paddle, helmet, quick release leash, life jacket
Season: June - August
Location: Ottawa River (Rideau Falls) & Lac Leamy
Need to know:
- Please bringbathing suit, sunscreen, hat, towel, beach footwear and outer garments to suit conditions for the time of year.
- This experience is weather dependent and may be subject to postponement, in which case your experience will be rescheduled for a later date.
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Minimum number of participants per tour: 2
- Maximum number of participants per tour: 10
If you are looking for fun things to in do Ottawa - Gatineau or for a unique gift idea, this SUP tour of Lac Leamy and the Rideau Falls is the way to go. In the city and on the water...easy and accessible.
This private SUP tour takes place at Ottawa-Gatineau, Quebec. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience