King and Queen West Sunday Brunch Tour, Toronto
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||On COVID-hold for the time being|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Bring your appetite as you experience Sunday brunch Toronto-style on this walking food tour through King and Queen West. Participate in Torontonians favourite weekend ritual in a neighbourhood recently named one of the hippest neighborhoods in the world by Vogue magazine.
Discover some of the best places for brunch in Toronto!
Toronto is definitely the brunch capital of Canada. After a brief history lesson of Toronto, your tour starts with a cup of "wake up juice" (coffee) and a croissant hot out of the oven.
Next up is a Korean steamed bun, Syrian manaeesh, an Italian Bomba, and a treat from the best butcher shop in Toronto, a pork belly sandwich.
Round out the feast an awesome eggs benedict and a Mimosa. Of course, no brunch would be complete without a Bloody Caesar, a classic Canadian cocktail.
If all that wasn’t enough to fill you up, the tour finishes with a sweet treat at Toronto’s best chocolatier. Can you think of a better way to spend a Sunday?
Along the way, you visit Grafitti Alley to see some of the best street art in the city.
- Experience brunch while strolling through what Vogue Magazine named "Worlds Second Hippest Neighborhood".
- Tour Toronto's famous Grafitti Alley.
- Sip classic Canadian "Bloody Ceasar" cocktail and aMimosas.
- All preselected food & drink including 8 dishes at 6 different eateries.
- Small-group walking tour with local guide
- Restaurant tax & gratuities.
When:Available year-roundSundays at 11:30am
Need to know:
- Vegetarian options available on request.
- Vegan & Gluten free options may be available. Please inquire when you reserve your tour time.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Tours run in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable footwear.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
If you are looking for new brunch ideas, tasty places to eat in Toronto, or for a unique experience gift idea, the King and Queen West Sunday Brunch Tour is the way to go!
This brunch tour placestakes place at Toronto, Ontario.VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience