Take to the skies over Vancouver for a breathtaking 30-minute helicopter tour with panoramic views of the downtown core, the local mountains, the spectacular harbour and skyline.
Experience the sightseeing tour of a lifetime!
This experience gift begins when you meet your pilot and get escorted to the helicopter. Once everyone is onboard, the high-flying Vancouver tour begins, and you’ll discover first-hand how thrilling it is to fly in a helicopter.
Enjoy beautiful scenic views as you fly over the downtown core, the local mountains, and across the Georgia Strait, experiencing Stanley Park, the Lions Gate Bridge, Granville Island, downtown Vancouver and much more from a spectacular perspective!
Depart from either Downtown Harbour or YVR South Terminal and enjoy uninterrupted views of Vancouver and area in comfort as your pilot points out attractions and landmarks.
- A 30-minute helicopter tour over Vancouver.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of downtown Vancouver, the harbour and the surrounding mountains.
Duration: 30 minutes in the air.
When:Available year-round with flights daily.
Need to know:
- A minimum of 2 passengers per flight is required.
- Maximum number of passengers per flight is 4.
- Combined guest weight cannot exceed 550lbs/249kg per flight. Please note that weight restrictions vary based on weather and temperature. Flights may have to be rescheduled or split into separate flights. Additional charges will apply.
- All tours are subject to weather, availability of aircraft, and civil emergencies. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Whether you live in Vancouver or you’re visiting for the first time, this helicopter tour is one of the best things to do in Vancouver if you want to get a bird’s eye view of Vancouver in all its splendor ... a wonderful gift idea for an anniversary, birthday or Christmas!
This helicopter tour takes place at Vancouver's YVR South Terminal VIEW MAP or Vancouver Harbour Heliport VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience