See the stunning city sights of Vancouver and Tantalus Provincial Park’s glaciers on a 60-minute helicopter ride. You begin with a sightseeing tour over Vancouver and then fly along the Howe Sound’s coastline and over glaciers surrounding Serratus Mountain.
This incredible helicoptersightseeing tour is the best way to see Vancouver, the surrounding mountains and glaciers!
During this thrilling experience gift, you’ll will enjoy a 60-minute scenic flight beginning with a city sightseeing tour of Vancouver attractions including the downtown core, Stanley Park, English Bay, the Lions Gate Bridge, Granville Island and much more.
Next, you’ll fly up the Howe Sound along the stunning coastline where you can view the massive freighter ships from above and scout for active marine life.
Arriving at Serratus mountain in Tantalus Provincial Park, your pilot will soar through the rumbling icefall of the epic 10,000 year old glaciers providing commentary and local history throughout. Weather permitting, you’ll have a complimentary 15-minute stop at Jim Haberl Hut (6,660 ft / 2030 m elevation).
- A helicopter sightseeing tour over Vancouver, Howe Sounds and Tantalus Provincial Park (60-minutes in the air).
- Enjoy breathtaking views of downtown Vancouver, the harbour, glaciers and the surrounding mountains.
Duration:60 minutes in the air.
When:Available year-round with flights daily.
Need to know:
- A minimum of 2 passengers per flight is required.
- Maximum number of passengers per flight is 4.
- Combined guest weight cannot exceed 249kg/550lbs per flight. Please note that weight restrictions vary based on temperature and weather. Flights may have to be rescheduled or split into separate flights. Additional charges will apply.
- All tours are subject to weather, civil emergencies, and availability of aircraft. If canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a full refund or a different date.
If you are after a unique experience gift for him or her, this helicopter tour is the way to go! Surprise that special adventurous person in your life with this spectacular experience gift idea for their birthday, Christmas or anniversary!
Put this activity at the top of your list of fun things to do in Vancouver!
This helicopter tour takes place at Vancouver's YVR South Terminal VIEW MAP or Vancouver Harbour Heliport VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience