Discover Halifax in a unique way on-board a Segway! Explore Halifax attractions like never before as you glide around taking in breathtaking sights and panoramic views of the city. You're guaranteed to have lots of fun on this super cool and exhilarating Halifax sightseeing tour.
Explore Halifax on one of the world’s most unique transportation devices.
Gliding on a Segway is an amazing experience. Guided by the rider's own weight, the Segway will give you the sensation of floating above the ground. No matter what your skill level, this tours is designed to make you feel comfortable and feel confident on the Segway.
You’ll spend a few minutes learning how to ride a Segway and then, with your personable and professional guide, you’ll explore beautiful and historic Halifax.
Waterfront Spin Tour - You’ll cruise along the spectacular Halifax Waterfront. Your guide will take you along the boardwalk stretching from the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic to the Seaport District.
- Tour highlights include: Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, CSS Acadia, Sands at Salter, HMCS Sackville, “The Way Things Are”, George’s Island, Tall Ships Quay, and Halifax Seaport.
City Spin Tour - You’ll follow your guide along the beautiful and historic Waterfront and to some of downtown Halifax’s most popular sites.
- Tour highlights include: Government House, Old Burying Ground, St. Mary's Cathedral, Halifax Public Gardens, Halifax Central Library, Halifax Citadel National Historic Site, Halifax Common, Argyle Street, Grand Parade Square, St. Paul's Anglican Church, Province House, Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, CSS Acadia, HMCS Sackville, Sands at Salter, “The Way Things Are”, Tall Ships Quay, George’s Island and Halifax Seaport.
This experience is perfect for locals and those completely new to Halifax; for parents, children, friends, couples and anyone with a sense of adventure and fun.
- Training and practice session
- Professional, entertaining guide
- HearMe radio headset
- Use of helmet
When: Tours daily May - October
Need to know:
- Subject to Availability
- Advance reservations required
- The rider must at least 14 years of age and weigh between 100-260 lbs
- Maximum tour size is 10 participants
- All riders must wear a helmet - these are provided.
- The rider must be physically able to climb and descend stairs without assistance or use of a handrail.
- Riders must be able to stand for the duration of the tour.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Each rider must sign a liability and code of conduct waiver before the tour (if under 16, a parent or legal guardian must sign on their behalf).
- We recommend not bringing large bags or personal items while on tour.
- It is not recommended that pregnant women and any person with health restrictions or seizure disorders participate in this activity.
- Segway tours can run in light rain; the Segway is just as waterproof as any other vehicle. Segway tours will not run in hazardous storms with severe thunder and lightning, heavy rain, or snowstorms.
- Closed-toe shoes or walking shoes are recommended (no high heels).
Whether this is your first time to Halifax or you call the beautiful city home, this sightseeing tour is one of the best things to do in Halifax and makes a unique experience gift for family and friends!
This Segway sightseeing experience takes in Halifax, Nova Scotia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience