Halifax City by Segway at Night Tour
|Where:||Halifax, Nova Scotia|
|Age restriction:||Minimum age for participation - 14 years|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Glide along the Halifax Waterfront and explore the city’s most popular landmarks AT NIGHT on a 2-hour guided Segway tour.
Glide to Argyle Street and Citadel at night!
Your adventure begins and ends on the Halifax Waterfront. You’ll receive instructions on how to safely ride a Segway. Once you are comfortable, you'll follow your personable and professional guide on a rolling tour of beautiful and historic Halifax where you’ll see the following attractions: Government House, The Old Burying Ground, Halifax Central Library, St. Mary's Cathedral Basilica, Halifax Citadel National Historic Site, Argyle Street, City Hall, Grand Parade Square, St. Paul's Anglican Church, Province House, Sands at Salter, “The Way Things Are” and Maritime Museum of the Atlantic.
This fun activity is perfect for locals, those completely new to Halifax and anyone with a sense of adventure and fun.
- Training and practice session
- Professional, entertaining guide
- Use of helmet
When:May - October Fridays & Sundays
Need to know:
- Subject to Availability.
- Advance reservations required.
- The rider must at least 14 years of age and weigh between 100 - 260lbs.
- Maximum tour size is 10 participants.
- All riders must wear a helmet - these are provided.
- The rider must be physically able to climb and descend stairs without assistance or use of a handrail.
- Riders must be able to stand for the duration of the tour. Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Each rider must sign a liability and code of conduct waiver before the tour. A parent or legal guardian must sign on your behalf if you are under 16.
- We recommend not bringing personal items or large bags while on the tour.
- It is not recommended that pregnant women and persons with health restrictions or seizure disorders participate in this activity.
- Segway tours can run in light rain. Segway tours will not run in hazardous storms with heavy rain, severe lightning and thunder, or snow storms.
- Closed-toe shoes or walking shoes are recommended (no high heels).
This night time sightseeing tour by Segway is one of the best things to do in Halifax and makes a unique experience gift for family and friends!
This Segway sightseeing experience takes in Halifax, Nova Scotia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience