Explore the Gulf Islands on a guided Kayak tour from Vancouver Island’s Swartz Bay. Paddle through the marine wilderness by kayak and admire uninterrupted views of the Saanich Peninsula scenery.
Discover the Gulf Islands up-close by kayak.
Watch for birds, seal, otters, and other wildlife while enjoying the beauty of the Gulf Islands. This kayaking tour is perfect for those who want a relaxing scenic tour and for those who want to challenge themselves and explore. Your expert guide will adapt the tour to ensure it's the best experience for you.
Your marine adventure begins when you meet you guide at Canoe Cove Marina in Swartz Bay, a short drive from downtown Victoria and Sydney.
As you paddle along the calm waters of the Saanich Peninsula and the Gulf Islands, you set the pace of the paddling. As you become immersed in the coastal wildlife and picturesque landscapes of Vancouver Island, you’ll have ample time to explore the many little bays, islets, and kelp beds.
- Explore the Gulf Islands up-close by kayak with an expert guide.
- Experience spectacular views over the Saanich Peninsula.
- View marine wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Kayak and paddle– single or double
- Professional guide
- All required safety gear
Duration: 2-hour and 3-hour options
When: Available year-round Tours daily*
*subject to availability
Need to know:
- Only high quality, well maintained gear is used. Your guide will ensure that you are fitted to the most comfortable and efficient boat.
- If canceled due to unsafe weather conditions you will be given the option to reschedule for a future date.
- All passenger weights and heights must be advised at time of booking with the tour company.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Whether you're a first-time visitor to the island or a local resident, there's plenty to see and experience on this kayak tour of the Gulf Islands.
Be sure to check this off your list of fun things to do in Victoria, BC.
The Gulf Islands Kayak Tour takes place at Swartz Bay, a short drive from Victoria, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience