Winnipeg Microbrewery Tour
Minimum age for participation - 18 years
Discover the mouth-watering world of Winnipeg’s Microbreweries during this tasty four-hour craft beer tour, a carefree way to immerse yourself in the city’s thriving brewing culture.
Explore the Winnipeg microbrewery scene - One beer at a time!
Led by a friendly and knowledgeable guide, you will discover the best handcrafted beers, local breweries and brewpubs Winnipeg has to offer. The tour starts at Peg Beer Co. where a flight of beer, flat bread pizza and a brewery are awaiting you. The tour continues with three more hopping stops!
This tour takes approximately 4 hours all you need to do is sit back and enjoy the ride and make some new beer drinking buddies along the way!
Stops may include 4 of the following:
An energetic and knowledgeable tour guide.
A visit to 4 microbreweries.
An in depth, behind the scenes look at one of the stops.
Pick up and drop off at a pre-designated meeting spot.
Water to keep you hydrated.
More locally crafted beer samples than you will be expecting!
When: Year-round Thurdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Duration: 4 hours
Need to know:
- Minimum age for participation is 18 years. Proof of age may be required, please bring government issued photo ID.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Dress comfortably and avoid open toe shoes in brewery.
- All tours have a six-passenger minimum. If by the day before your tour, there are less than four people booked you will be contacted by the tour provider to offer you some options.
Whether you are looking for fun things to do in Winnipeg or a unique gift, the Winnipeg Microbrewery Tour makes the perfect experience gift for every level of beer connoisseur!
This tasty craft breweries tour takes place in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
How To Book Your Experience