Wine, Cheese & Chocolate Pairing Workshop, Toronto
If you have a love for all things wine, cheese and chocolate and you want to learn more about each, then this unique workshop is for you! During the Wine, Cheese & Chocolate Pairing Workshop learn how each one is made, the do's and don't of pairings, proper tasting methods, but most of all how to enjoy each of these separately or together.
Indulge yourself in the three simple pleasures that stimulate the senses, tickle the taste buds and please the palate. Wine – Cheese – Chocolate.
Join Chef Scott in a private wine cellar in downtown Toronto and discover the pleasures of wine, cheese and chocolate - how they're made, tasting notes and how to pair them. You will also learn about flights, vertical tastings and how to make the perfect cheese board. This three-hour class will give you a new appreciation of some of your favourite delicacies.
The tour includes all preselected food, and beverages.
- Discover the ins and outs of wine, cheese and chocolate pairing.
- Led by Chef Scott - a judge at the 2016 International Chocolate awards.
- Discover new and old world wines.
- Dive into the world of chocolate and learn its story from bean to bar.
- Get a taste for Canadian cheeses.
- Get a behind the scenes peak into one of Toronto's best kept secrets.
- Learn the cheese making process, styles and ageing.
Duration: 3 hours
- All preselected food & drink.
- Small-group class.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities (Instructor gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion).
- Sunday, March 10, 2019
- Sunday, April 14, 2019
- Sunday, May 12, 2019
- Sunday, June 09, 2019
- Sunday, July 14, 2019
- Sunday, August 11, 2019
- Sunday, September 08, 2019
- Sunday, October 13, 2019
- Sunday, November 10, 2019
*This experience has limited space and only selected dates to choose from. Dates are subject to change.
Meeting location: The Peasant Table, 782 Queen Street East
Need to know:
- Vegetarian options available on request.
- Vegan & Gluten free options may be available for a small surcharge. Please inquire when you reserve your tour time.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
So, whether you're looking for a unique gift, a unique date night, or have always wanted to learn more about wine pairing, the Wine, Cheese & Chocolate Pairing Workshop is the ticket!
This scrumpious workshop takes place at Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience