Whistler’s Hidden Gems Dinner Tour
Whistler, British Columbia
If you're looking for a great way to discover Whistler's tasty hidden gems, this walking food tour is for you. The Hidden Gems Dinner Tour features 4 delicious courses at four favourite Whistler restaurants. Gain insight into the places loved by visitors and locals alike.
Discover 4 favorite Whistler restaurants in one enjoyable evening!
Your passionate and knowledgeable guide will lead you through the village, visiting 4 great Whistler restaurants, all close to each other. Each venue provides a mouth-watering dish, prepared by some of Whistler’s best chefs. Your guide will enhance the experience with their local knowledge and enthusiasm for the wonderful Whistler food and restaurant dining scene.
Led by a passionate, entertaining guide.
Discover Whistler’s best kept dining secrets.
A progressive dinner tour of Whistler restaurants.
Enjoy 4 full courses and additional tastings.
Elements Urban Tapas Parlour
Elements has one of the best fresh sheet menus in town. Chef Dom serves a delicious pan-seared and baked salmon over a bed of fresh vegetables or a barley and lentil croquet topped with sautéed kale & tomato relish.
Your mouth will water when you are served their fresh house made beef sliders and an an assortment of tasty sides like pan fried Pemberton potatoes.
For your full main course, you will have the option between maple brined chicken with veggies and freshly baked cornbread, ling cod with braised purple cabbage and grilled pineapple, or a vegetarian farmer's bowl with seasonal veggies topped with chimichurrie puree and red pepper coconut yogurt.
This fine dining tour would not be complete without a stop into Canada's first and finest chocolatier. Enjoy a unique and delicious icewine truffle, infused with real BC icewine, as the friendly staff will share some history.
Chef's choice of seasonal dessert (ie. local artisan cheese plate with craft jelly or warm apple tart). Guests often kick back for coffee, tea, pints or cocktails following their tour.
Need to know:
- Daily tours begin at 5:00pm and are finished by 9:00pm.
- Main course is served at approximately 6pm (winter) and 6:30pm (summer).
- Dress: Nothing fancy, smart casual with comfortable shoes.
- Wine pairings must be purchased directly and can be added upon arrival for $30 + applicable taxes.
- A moderate amount of easy walking is involved.
- Must be 19 to drink alcohol.
- Wine and beverages can be purchased throughout the tour.
- Menus can be altered to accommodate dietary requests with advance notice.
- Restaurants may change without notice.
- Gratuities for restaurant servers are included.
So whether you are looking for fun things to do in Whistler or for a unique tasty gift, this Whistler's Hidden Gems Dining Tour is the perfect experience gift!
This Whistle restaurants tour takes place at Whistler, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience