Whistler’s Hidden Gems Dinner Tour
Whistler, British Columbia
If you're looking for a great way to discover Whistler's tasty hidden gems, this walking food tour is for you. The Hidden Gems Dinner Tour features 4 delicious courses at four favourite Whistler restaurants.
Discover 4 favorite Whistler restaurants in one enjoyable evening!
Your passionate and knowledgeable guide will lead you through the village, visiting 4 great Whistler restaurants, all close to each other. Each venue provides a mouth-watering dish, prepared by some of Whistler’s best chefs. Your guide will enhance the experience with their local knowledge and enthusiasm for the wonderful Whistler food and restaurant dining scene.
Led by a passionate, entertaining guide.
Discover Whistler’s best kept dining secrets.
A progressive dinner tour of Whistler restaurants.
Enjoy 4 full courses and additional tastings.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Elements Urban Tapas Parlour
Elements has one of the best fresh sheet menus in town. Chef Dom serves a delicious pan-seared and baked salmon over a bed of fresh vegetables or a barley lentil croquet topped with sautéed kale & tomato relish.
In the heart of Whistler Village, Alta Bistro features modern and upscale French cuisine cooking with only the best ingredients in season. The chef will serve a delicious seasonal soup or salad.
Your main course will be enjoyed at Stonesedge Kitchen, a favorite stop for Pacific Northwestern Cuisine. You will have the choice between maple brined Chicken Supreme served with cornbread, BC Salmon Fillet served with panzanella salad or Farmer's Bowl (vegetarian option).
Chef's choice of seasonal dessert (e.g apple tart with vanilla ice cream) or artisan cheese plate. Guests often kick back for coffee, tea, pints or cocktails following their tour.
Need to know:
- Daily tours begin at 5:00pm.
- Main course is served at approximately 6pm (winter) and 6:30pm (summer).
- Dress: Nothing fancy, smart casual with comfortable shoes.
- Wine pairings must be purchased directly and can be added upon arrival for $35 + applicable taxes.
- A moderate amount of easy walking is involved.
- Must be 19 to drink alcohol.
- Wine and beverages can be purchased throughout the tour.
- Menus can be altered to accommodate dietary requests with advance notice.
- Restaurants may change without notice.
- Gratuities for restaurant servers are included.
So whether you are looking for fun things to do in Whistler or for a unique tasty gift, this Whistler's Hidden Gems Dining Tour is the perfect experience gift!
This Whistle restaurants tour takes place at Whistler, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience