Whistler Winter Adventure Trio – The Ultimate Winter Day
Whistler, British Columbia
Minimum age for participation - 7 years
The Whistler Winter Trio is your choice of THREE INCREDIBLE WINTER ACTIVITIES FOR ONE INCREDIBLE PRICE: Superfly Ziplines, Snowshoe Tour, Snowmobile Tour, Scandinave Spa. Split activities over your vacation or conquer them all in one day! Go on, we dare you!
The Ultimate Whistler Winter Adventure!
Conquer Whistle Moutain this winter with your choice of 3 of 4 awesome Whistler activities:
- Snowmobile through the pristine Whistler backcountry trails.
Soar above the trails on the Superfly Zipline.
Snowshoe through old growth forests on Whistler Mountain.
Unwind and relax your muscles at the Scandinave Spa.
Split activities over your vacation or conquer them all in one day!
Take advantage of one of the unique winter activities in Whistler and enjoy the thrill of a snowmobile ride through the pristine backcountry. Depending on your skill and comfort level you can choose either the Cruiser Tour or the BC Tour.
Cruiser Tour: The snowmobile tour is specially designed for first time riders. Your guide will introduce you to the sport of snowmobiling in an exciting, safe and informative environment. Once you have completed your orientation, your guide will lead you on a journey through magnificent terrain including old growth forests, breathtaking views, and the thrill of riding on frozen lakes.
Duration: 2 hours
BC Tour: Experience the next step in adventure snowmobiling! This tour is aimed at guests with some experience who want to progress into more exciting terrain and tighter trails. Explore frozen lakes or visit Whistler’s Ancient Cedar Forest (Guests should have some previous snowmobile, ATV or jet-ski experience)
Duration: 2 hours
Ziplining combines the exhilarating feeling of soaring through the air with the breathtaking beauty of Cougar Mountain. With cutting edge technology and SIDE-BY-SIDE ziplines, you and a friend can fly through the British Columbia backcountry in a rush of adrenaline, speed, and beauty. Highlighted by ziplines a kilometer long and 500 feet high, you can reach speeds of 100km hour as you soar through the BC backcountry.
Snowshoeing Natural Mystic Tour
This tour is perfect for first-timers. You ride the beginner chairlift and gondola up Whistler Blackcomb and then strap on your snowshoes for a trek through freshly fallen snow. Keep your eyes open for wildlife along the way and try our amazing snow slides that are fun for the whole family.
Duration: 1.5 hours (round trip) with approximately 1 hour snowshoe time.
Widely recognized for their relaxing and energizing effects, the Scandinavian baths are associated with many benefits. In addition to cleansing the body, they stimulate blood circulation and the release of endorphins. All of the senses are awakened, muscles are soothed and a general sensation of well-being washes over you
Situated just north of Whistler Village in BC, this spa resort is engulfed in a cedar and spruce forest on the edge of Lost Lake and Spruce Grove parks, where this unique Whistler day spa overlooks incredible mountain vistas and Whistler Blackcomb’s valleys. Cleanse and invigorate your body and mind in the hot baths and refreshing waterfalls.
Need to know:
- Minimum age is 7 years old
- Minimum weight is 27kg (60lbs)
- Maximum weight is 113kg (250lbs)
- What to wear: dress as if you were skiing – warm layers, snowpants, winter jacket, boots and warm gloves.
- You must be a minimum of 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license to drive the snowmobile.
- A complimentary shuttle service is provided from Whistler Village, the Fairmont Chateau and the Four Seasons Hotel.
- All participants are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.
- Tours will run in all weather conditions unless it is deemed unsafe.
- Snowmobile Tour: You must wear one of the tour provider D.O.T. certified and regularly inspected helmets. Personal helmets are not permitted.
- Snowmobile Tour: Accidental Damage Insurance ($20 per driver) is not included.
- Scandinave Spa: Two towels and a lock are provided upon entry. Soap, shampoo, and hair dryers are supplied in the changing room.
The Whistler Winter Adventure Trio experience takes place at Whistler, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience