Experience the next step in adventure snowmobiling! The Whistler Snowmobiling Tour for Intermediate Riders is aimed at guests with some experience, who want to progress into tighter trails and more exciting terrain. Visit Whistler’s Ancient Cedar Forest and explore frozen lakes as you cruise through remarkable alpine terrain.
Are you ready for a challenging tour?
This exhilarating snowmobile tour takes place on the pristine back country trails of Cougar Mountain, just a quick 10 minute drive from Whistler Village.
This tour is designed for riders with some experience. You should have previous snowmobile, jet-ski or ATV experience.
BC Fresh Tracks Tour: 2.5 hours (round trip) with approximately 1.75 hours ride time. 8:30 departure time.
BC Tour: 2 hours (round trip) with approximately 1.25 hours ride time. Multiple departure times between 9:00am and 4:00pm.
- An informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour (the ration of guide to guest is one to five)
Need to know:
- What to wear: dress as if you were skiing – warm layers, winter jacket, snow pants, warm gloves and boots.
- You must be a minimum of 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license to drive.
- A complimentary shuttle service is available from Whistler Village, Fairmont Chateau and the Four Seasons Hotel.
- Tours will run in all weather conditions unless it is deemed unsafe.
- Children 12 and under ride free when riding with an adult driver.
- Children must be 4’ tall (122 cm) and fit a Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) helmet to ride.
- One child may ride with the guide (passenger charge applies).
- You must wear one of the tour provider D.O.T. certified and regularly inspected helmets. Personal helmets are not permitted.
- All drivers and passengers are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.
- Accidental Damage Insurance ($20 per driver) is not included.
So whether you are looking for fun things to do in Whistler or for a unique gift, this snowmobiling adventure is the best ticket in town!
The Whistler Snowmobiling Tour for Intermediate Riders experience takes place at Whistler, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience