Are you ready for a challenging tour? Climb aboard powerful Mountain Sleds and experience the next level of coastal-mountain sledding. On the Whistler Snowmobiling Tour for Advanced Riders, professional guides will coach you through single-track and backcountry riding skills so you can reach new heights and thrill levels on incredible Mountain Snowmobiles.
Are you ready for some adventure?
Race through the snowy Whistler backcountry on an exhilarating two and a half hour snowmobile adventure. The tours take place on the pristine backcountry trails of Cougar Mountain, just a short 10-minute drive from Whistler Village.
Trailblazer Tours are driver only. No passengers.
Fresh Tracks Tour: 2.5 hours (round trip) with approximately 1.75 hours ride time. 8:30 departure time.
Trailblazer Tour: 2.5 hours (round trip) with approximately 1.75 hours ride time. 2:30 departure time.
- An informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour (the ration of guide to guest is one to five)
Need to know:
- What to wear: dress as if you were skiing – warm layers, winter jacket, snow pants, warm gloves and boots.
- You must be a minimum of 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- A complimentary shuttle service is available from Whistler Village, Fairmont Chateau and the Four Seasons Hotel.
- Tours will run in all weather conditions unless it is deemed unsafe.
- You must wear one of the tour provider D.O.T. certified and regularly inspected helmets. Personal helmets are not permitted.
- All drivers are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.
- Accidental Damage Insurance ($20 per driver) is not included.
So whether you are looking for fun things to do in Whistler or for a unique gift, this snowmobiling adventure is the best ticket in town!
The Whistler Snowmobiling Tour for Advanced Riders experience takes place at Whistler, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience