Discover the thrill of the sport of snowmobiling in a safe, exciting and informative environment on the Whistler Snowmobile Tour for First Time Riders. Snowmobile through magnificent terrain including old growth forests, experience breathtaking views and enjoy the thrill of riding on frozen lakes.
Be first on the trails and lay fresh tracks!
This Whistler Snowmobile Tour is designed for first time riders. You will be introduced to the sport of snowmobiling in a safe, informative and exciting environment. Once you have completed your orientation, your guide will lead you on a journey through magnificent terrain including breathtaking views, frozen lakes and old growth forests.
With two different tours offered, pick the tour that suits you best:
- Fresh Tracks: 2.5 hours (round trip) with approximately 1.75 hours
ride time. 8:30am departure time
- Cruiser: 2 hours (round trip) with approximately 1.25 hours
ride time. Multiple departure times between 9:00am
and 4:00pm daily
- An informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour (the ratio of guide to guest is one to five)
Need to know:
- What to wear: dress as if you were skiing – warm layers, winter jacket, snow pants, warm gloves and boots.
- You must be a minimum of 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license to drive.
- A complimentary shuttle service is available from Whistler Village, Fairmont Chateau and the Four Seasons Hotel.
- Tours will run in all weather conditions unless it is deemed unsafe.
- Children 12 and under ride free when riding with an adult driver.
- Children must be 4’ tall (122 cm) and fit a Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) helmet to ride.
- One child may ride with the guide (passenger charge applies).
- You must wear one of the tour provider D.O.T. certified and regularly inspected helmets. Personal helmets are not permitted.
- All drivers and passengers are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.
- Accidental Damage Insurance ($20 per driver) is not included.
If you have friends and family visiting this winter who are up for an incredible experience, this winter adventure is definately one of the unique, fun things to do in Whistler while they are here.
The Whistler Snowmobile Tour for First Time Riders experience takes place at Whistler, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience